New York IV Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will throw something off a bridge if the next song is WOWY.

Axver said:

Yes. Quite a lot of people, you should hear the sing-along on the Boston bootleg, the crowd love it. Just because you hate it doesn't mean everyone else does. Get over yourself.

you're an absolute riot.

one moment you're bitching about how pathetic the setlist is, but as soon as i do you tell me to "get over yourself".

then you should hear everyone singing along to all the other songs, axver, cause everyone's singing them out loud too!! why change it up if the crowd wants to hear it?!

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet
3. Elevation
4. OUT OF CONTROL
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
6. Beautiful Day / Walk On Snippet {'all this you can't leave behind'}
7. Miracle Drug
8. Sometime You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota Snippet
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham {Little girl on stage singing with Bono}
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home
12. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS

13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Street Have No Name
15. One / Old Man River Snippet

BREAK

16. First Time
17. Stuck In A Moment
18. FAST CARS

Axver said:

Yes. Quite a lot of people, you should hear the sing-along on the Boston bootleg, the crowd love it. Just because you hate it doesn't mean everyone else does. Get over yourself.

It was awesome in Boston.

TheBrazilianFly said:

I know. And I thought that's what they were going to play again tonight if they bothered to rehearse and play those songs again. Don't get me wrong I like The First Time but what about that amazing ne version of Discothèque?

I agree I was praying for discotheque, never happened :|

ruffian said:
so everyone find First Time utterly boring at the concerts? I don't, and no one around me ever seems to be snoozing... :hmm:
I managed to stay awake for it. I think I even might have hummed along with acoustic wild horses, too. Possibly even tapped my foot once or twice. :ohmy:

Zoomerang96 said:
stuck in a moment.

BRUTAL.

i've seriously run out of words to describe how uninspired u2 is.

i mean does ANYONE want to hear that song EVER played live again? wow.

Please don't say anything then!

And if it's the accoustic version like on Conan.

:yes:

I would love to hear it.

But I would love to hear WGRWYH too.

Stuck bores me except for the Edge's moment in the sun, however the first time is a fine, fine choice it just ought to segway into Zoo Station like the snippet following Bad moved into Bullet during Zooropa.

pepokiss said:
Oh.. Stuck... go to hell...

you DO know that they'll play WOWY next, don't you?
Thanks for playing, enjoy your parting gifts...:laugh:

Zoomerang96 said:

you're an absolute riot.

one moment you're bitching about how pathetic the setlist is, but as soon as i do you tell me to "get over yourself".

then you should hear everyone singing along to all the other songs, axver, cause everyone's singing them out loud too!! why change it up if the crowd wants to hear it?!

YOU'VE GOT TO GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!

pepokiss said:
Oh.. Stuck... go to hell...

you DO know that they'll play WOWY next, don't you?

haven't you learned nothing from months and months of setlist parties?

maybe we should change the name to Setlist Suffering :hmm:
you know, you can alleviate your suffering...just move your cursor up to the top right hand window and click on the little x...voila!

this tour's version of 'wild horses' is fantastic. :up:

i really enjoyed hearing 'the first time'- never thought i'd ever get to hear it live!

and 'fast cars' is a new live classic... :dance: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom