New York IV Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

Ooo, the bass in Exit flowing into the beginning bass of God Part II, excellent idea :drool:

That's how I stumbled across the idea in the first place. I was thinking of songs with good starting bass and Exit --> God Part II just clicked. They're both dark, rocking songs that have awesome bass guitar and belong together. :drool:

someone had to bring this to the party - might as well be me
SuperBono.jpg

:wave: to all - sweet dreams to Diane. Hope everyone is feeling well or better, since some were a but under the weather

RademR is supposed to text me. Waiting for a confirmation text to see if he made it to M.S.G. - apparently he flew in for the show today...

<listening to Oasis live 2005 :rockon:

Axver said:

You need to play it. It's one of the best quality Lovetown gigs, and while I think 26 December was marginally better, the 30th is still incredible.

I've a heap to listen to too, they're majorly cluttering my hard drive right now ...

I know I've listened to the 26th, because it has a little check mark by it on my bootleg list :nerd:

a picture of my cat guarding a stack of some boots :shifty:
344%3C2%3A7523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323493%3C8%3B377ot1lsi

Zooropa1310 said:
Hey Axver, do you have a good quality live recording of God Part II I coudl use for reference?

Sure do! IM me and I'll chuck it your way.

kellyahern said:

I know I've listened to the 26th, because it has a little check mark by it on my bootleg list :nerd:

344%3C2%3A7523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323493%3C8%3B377ot1lsi

How cool! Well, my photo's not nearly as interesting, but while we're sharing pictures of bootlegs ...

Picture180.jpg

That's my drawer of bootlegs along with the cases of other bootlegs that wouldn't fit in there ... that's still not all either ...

kellyahern said:

Some bootlegs :eyebrow:

I've got Oasis-Live at Hollywood Bowl 9/12/05 playing (I was there :dance: )

MTEdge said:
My guesses: Vertigo to open. Yahweh in the main set. Crumbs. Discotheque. Gloria instead of IWF and Electric Co. Vertigo to close. Outside shot for Mysterious Ways. Oh, and either Bono or The Edge is gonna say hi to me in Section 63. :wink:

God forbid that's tonight I'd cry because I'm not there! sec 63 is great! I had 78 last night enjoy it :drool:

so I'm back for the setlist party for a little while...depressing since I was actually there for the last 2 of 3 :sigh:

:wave:

Here's a quiz:

Who is in mourning over his Yankees losing yesterday to the deserving Angels?

Who watched the Yankee season end in person for the 2nd time in 5 years?

Who hates Alex Rodriguez?

Who will be much better soon because he's getting on a fucking red eye for NYC in 4.5 hours and will be seeing U2 in concert for the 11th time this tour on Friday night at his beloved MSG??

Here is a hint: Me!!!

No spoken words said:
Here's a quiz:

Who will be much better soon because he's getting on a fucking red eye for NYC in 4.5 hours and will be seeing U2 in concert for the 11th time this tour on Friday night at his beloved MSG??

Hey, NSW, I was just thinking of you earlier, wondering where you'd got to! :wave:

Lucky you, getting to go to the fifth show. Can't wait for that setlist! :drool:

No spoken words said:
Here's a quiz:

hmmmmmmm, this is hard, i dont know :scratch:

VP, despite my soul being in pain due to the Yanks, I am well, life's been treating me well lately, thankfully. Saw U2 in Chicago on 9/20, that was fun. I think someone told me you went to a bunch of the Toronto shows, hope you had a great time. How farest thou, and did you read any of the books you said you'd read that I recommended???? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom