New York IV Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Hell yeah. Get rid of the dross, leave just the quality. :drool:

Harsh. Throughout all the setlist/tour high hopes and wishful thinking, Ultraviolet was always the one rare track I hoped they'd ressurect.

Ultra Violet is one of the best tracks U2 has ever done.
Beautiful melodies(one of my favorite guitar riffs), incredible vocals...

They could play it at night #5.

But now I'm just here for MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
:rockon:

C'mon U2, you know you want to.

I've always like Trying To Throw Your Arms Around the World too.

I probably could live without One. :reject: I do love the song, it's just that it's been overplayed. I think I just have One exhaustion.. it will pass eventually :wink:

Ultra Violet is ruined by its lame, shallow, pop-y chorus. Plus it drags on a minute too long.

MY SETLIST FOR TONIGHT:
COBL
Vertigo
ABOY
Crumbs
Gloria
Electric Co
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes
Love and Peace
SBS
Bullet
Please
RTSS
Human Rights
Streets

Zoo Station
The Fly

In God’s Country
God Pt. II
Exit

Out of Control
WOWY
Bad/40

I'm just listening to the bootleg of the 28 May show that I saw in Boston. Now this brings memories flooding back. An Cat Dubh ... :drool:

Here's a fun statistic for everyone! At this moment, U2-Vertigo-Tour.com records I Will Follow as being played 699 times at 666 shows.

Both the setlist and eschatology dorks in me are amused. :nerd:

kellyahern said:
Hello :wave:

Axver, what this version of WOWY mp3 that was mentioned earlier? :)

The glorious performance on 30 December 1989 in Dublin. :drool:

Zooropa1310 said:
Hey, I'm putting together a recording of my own covers of Edge solos. Any suggestions? (Im bored, no homework). I could show you all if you're interested.

:rockon:

11 O'clock Tick Tock! God Part II! One Tree Hill's 26 December 1989 solo! :drool:

rock888nwo said:
how great would this encore be:
In God's Country->God Pt. II->Exit

Good song choice, but the order wouldn't work. Exit --> God Part II --> In God's Country would own.

I really think Exit --> God Part II would be an amazing combination, it's been a favourite idea of mine for a while.

kellyahern said:

cool :up:

I have that bootleg (somewhere in the mess that is my room :reject: ), but I don't think I've listened to it yet.

I have a lot of bootlegs I still need to listen too, God bless the internet and broadband :)

You need to play it. It's one of the best quality Lovetown gigs, and while I think 26 December was marginally better, the 30th is still incredible.

I've a heap to listen to too, they're majorly cluttering my hard drive right now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom