New York IV Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love OOC. I was really hoping for it at one of my 3 MSG shows this week, but at least I heard it at the Brooklyn Bridge show. I'd say the chances are probably pretty slim for Friday, right?

Swan269 said:

i know, didn't mind at all that is was probably the worst performance of that song ever.......in fact it could have been the greatest!

That's what I've been saying since the show: the spontaneity of it and what it represented at the show made it the greatest performance ever, partially because it was also the worst! What a concert!

u2wedge said:

Could've done a bit better with the hair/hat, but this was a quickie...

edgefuture.gif

:lol::applaud::lmao::edge:

if only a beanie could replace the shades

only bono could wear the "crap" sunglasses, lol

circa1992 said:
OMG they played Out of Control?!?!?!?!!?!?:love: AHHH that's one of my favorite songs!!!!!
BTW this is my moms account and I am new to this. I am 13 years old and my mom is going to be at the concert on friday, so i will be definitely posting!!!I am a huge U2 fan and I have liked them since I was 8. I went to the May 17th NJ concert earlier this year with my mom, it was such a memorable experience!!!!! :rockon: And I know just about most of their lyrics!!! Their musics AWESOME!!!:heart:
Okay, you ROCK! :rockon:

I wish I would've gone to a U2 show when I was that young!

timothius said:
Axver...

FYI somone just posted in the Australia 2005 thread that a NZ radio station just confirmed U2 will tour New Zealand next year. :ohmy: :faint: :love: :shock:

CON-FUCKING-FIRMED?!

:dies:

VintagePunk said:

He was a VJ for years on Much Music...tattooed, pierced and spikey-haired. Hosted punk/alternative programs. A breath of fresh air amid a bunch of shiny, happy, bland teens. He's since gone on to host a show on a Canadian news channel.

I forget who it was that I saw at Canada's Wonderland a few years ago infront of me in line....

I think his name was Rick? I can't remember though since I don't watch Much Music that often anymore...he was one that had been around for a long time :wink:

Dammit and all this time I've been working on a funny Edge picture.

It's a still from his new movie.

edgeonfire3zi.jpg

Can anyone guess the title?

FlyYourKite said:

I forget who it was that I saw at Canada's Wonderland a few years ago infront of me in line....

I think his name was Rick? I can't remember though since I don't watch Much Music that often anymore...he was one that had been around for a long time :wink:

Rick Campanelli...he left Muchmusic and is now on Global on Entertainment Tonight Canada.

FlyYourKite said:

Rick the temp? :lol: We liked him, too. :reject:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet
3. Elevation
4. OUT OF CONTROL
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
6. Beautiful Day /Walk On Snippet ('all that you can't leave behind')
7. Miracle Drug

My mom has an extra ticket for friday night but my dad wont let me go with her b/c the seats arent together :( i'm really sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom