New York IV Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn why didn't they play that last night :|

Meanwhile I sent coworkers to the show tonight for their first u2 experiencd they are going to wonder what the hell ooc is :huh:

OOC is one of the songs I haven't heard at my shows yet this year.

Luckily there's still more to come. :wink:

amerrydeath said:

I screamed so hard! And then later they began the intro for WGRYWH and I almost died, fell out of my seat. First show ever, what a night.

WGRYWH was the 28th.

When they busted into OOC on the 26th, I was using the front rail to boost my jumps, I was so damn excited, some security guard tapped me back! :lol:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet
3. Elevation
4. OUT OF CONTROL
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

...yes, I did mean WOWY. :shifty:

I mixed up Saturday night with Thursday night :tsk:

But you can believe me I also died when they began WOWY, my favorite song ever.

Axver said:

WGRYWH was the 28th.

When they busted into OOC on the 26th, I was using the front rail to boost my jumps, I was so damn excited, some security guard tapped me back! :lol:

I was the only person laughing ( I was GA about 5 rows back from center of elipse, on the outside).....I was like, "just like Bono to fuck up the rest of the band"

ISHFWILF already, after just one Boy song? Well, alright, better be some other changes coming up ...

Axver said:
ISHFWILF already, after just one Boy song? Well, alright, better be some other changes coming up ...

they should be doin some lookin you know...

LOOKING FOR TO SAVE MY, SAVE MY SOUL

:MOOOOOOOOOOOOOFOOOOOOOOOOO:

Swan269 said:

I was the only person laughing ( I was GA about 5 rows back from center of elipse, on the outside).....I was like, "just like Bono to fuck up the rest of the band"

I was front row right on the edge of the rail beside the ellipse entrance in front of The Edge and I just about had a heart attack when Bono yelled for OOC! The performance was so shambolic too, but so damn enthusiastic and appropriate for the night.

Axver said:
Perhaps, but look at the setlist from the second NY show. Could be the same story.

Axver said:

I was front row right on the edge of the rail beside the ellipse entrance in front of The Edge and I just about had a heart attack when Bono yelled for OOC! The performance was so shambolic too, but so damn enthusiastic and appropriate for the night.

i know, didn't mind at all that is was probably the worst performance of that song ever.......in fact it could have been the greatest!

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet
3. Elevation
4. OUT OF CONTROL
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
6. Beautiful Day

LemonMacPhisto said:

The Future you say?
back%20to%20the%20future%20adv.jpg

Could've done a bit better with the hair/hat, but this was a quickie...

edgefuture.gif

cleazer said:
Perhaps, but look at the setlist from the second NY show. Could be the same story.

Yeah. :|

But at least that had AIWIY.

OMG they played Out of Control?!?!?!?!!?!?:love: AHHH that's one of my favorite songs!!!!!
BTW this is my moms account and I am new to this. I am 13 years old and my mom is going to be at the concert on friday, so i will be definitely posting!!!I am a huge U2 fan and I have liked them since I was 8. I went to the May 17th NJ concert earlier this year with my mom, it was such a memorable experience!!!!! :rockon: And I know just about most of their lyrics!!! Their musics AWESOME!!!:heart:

Lila64 said:
who's George VP? :scratch:

He was a VJ for years on Much Music...tattooed, pierced and spikey-haired. Hosted punk/alternative programs. A breath of fresh air amid a bunch of shiny, happy, bland teens. He's since gone on to host a show on a Canadian news channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom