New York III Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:

F*cking ugly?

:lol:

I find it a very interesting jacket.
From the front it so looks like he has a parachute strapped to his back!
Ready to jump out of the plane that comes soaring over during BTBS...

Axver said:

AND THEY WON'T GO TO AUCKLAND BECAUSE AUCKLANDERS EXPECT A DUET OF ONE WITH THIS STAR

B0002QCBR2.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

ANOTHER REASON WHY THEY WON'T COME TO WELLINGTON IS BECAUSE EDGE WILL NOT ADHERE TO WELLINGTON'S STANDARD HAIRCUT

04.05_combover.jpg

AtomicBono said:
When I was a kid I ate Count Chocula...isn't that made by the same people that make Boo Berry cereal??

I remember they also had Frankenberry as well. The comercials for these cereals used to be popluar back in the day.

Miringeltje said:

F*cking ugly?

:lol:

I find it a very interesting jacket.
From the front it so looks like he has a parachute strapped to his back!
Ready to jump out of the plane that comes soaring over during BTBS...

I mean fugly in the best way possible. I am fully aware it is garish as hell, but somehow it is :drool:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Electric Co.
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home / Hands That Built America
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In the Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One

jphelmet said:

did you see will ferrell playing the cowbell with queens of the stone age on snl? he actually joined their performance of "Little Sister" (which has cowbell in it), with wig and all. the whole band kept straight faces acting as if he was part of the band. It was one of the best snl musical performances ever. i laughed so hard, it wast so unexpected.

Yes, that was just too classic, and the reason Will Ferrell is a legend in his own time

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!

Axver said:

AND THEY WON'T GO TO AUCKLAND BECAUSE AUCKLANDERS EXPECT A DUET OF ONE WITH THIS STAR

It looks like Bono has been hanging around too much with Ashlee...

The video for the 20/09 version of Discotheque is very drool worthy too. Bono is so into it.

GibsonGirl said:

Oh, hell yes. Everything about it is perfect. The true "disco" beat Larry adds in the verses, the guitar, the slow break down, the insane Bono shrieks...perfect. :drool:

definetly, Larry's drumming is pretty insane. This version has that real dance rhythm to it.

timothius said:

ANOTHER REASON WHY THEY WON'T COME TO WELLINGTON IS BECAUSE EDGE WILL NOT ADHERE TO WELLINGTON'S STANDARD HAIRCUT

04.05_combover.jpg

AND BONO WON'T STEP FOOT IN AUCKLAND BECAUSE HE WILL NOT ADHERE TO THE DEMAND TO WEAR THESE GLASSES

ROUNDorangesunglasses.jpg

tsweeney said:

I remember they also had Frankenberry as well. The comercials for these cereals used to be popluar back in the day.

I never had Frankenberry :(

man, I'm listening to Turn on the Bright Lights...forgot how fuckin' brilliant this album is... but for some reason Stella isn't on my iPod, I don't know why, it's one of my favourite songs from the album!!

u2wedge said:

posted that a bit early, but MSG should be looking like this just about now... this pic was from 10/8

Nice picture, u2wedge!

But is it me or does it look like the end of GA is kinda empty??

Okay, bring on the encore:

WAVES OF REGRET AND WAVES OF JOY
I REACHED OUT TO THE ONE I TRIED TO DESTROY

Axver said:

They'll play Dirty Day to throw her off, and she'll still be lipsynching to one

and she'll blame the band for playing the wrong song

and Bono will join her in her Irish jig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom