New York III Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture081.jpg

tsweeney said:

For the Outside Broadcast Rehearsal Zoo Station was the 4th song in the set. Zoo Station followed Pride.

Forgot about the first leg of Vertgo. Running to Stand Still was the lead in song to Zoo Station for the first several shows.

Swan269 said:

I would accept your proposal, where do i sign?

Make it every four nights -- or only once in each city with multiple shows, and we've got a deal. Have your people get in touch with Principal Managment and draw up the papers.

Have you guys got Crumbs from Boston featuring the real Bono singing from below the stage?

:eyebrow:

Miringeltje said:

:yes: Ax, it was Mi! :wink:

Thank you.
I knew you would have the answer.

Ooooh!!!
And I see you past the 16000 mark!!
When did that happen?

I honestly don't know when I passed the 16,000. :reject:

Sometime two mornings ago, I believe.

Quick Question:

Is Bono still wearing that "Special" jacket during the Love and Peace/SBS/BTBS section?

alright ill be back in 20 minutes for some (hopeful) encore fun

Harbinger said:
Well, at a couple (or was it just one) of the Hershey rehearsals in '92, an acoustic Acrobat was the lead in to Zoo Station.

At the private rehearsals, U2 were heard rehearsing that.

Niceman said:
So, I actually expect ZooStation - Fly tonight, because they haven't played in in NY. What do ya'll reckon?

I hope they don't play it until Friday when I'm there.

RademR said:
Quick Question:

Is Bono still wearing that "Special" jacket during the Love and Peace/SBS/BTBS section?

If by special you mean the fugly jacket that I love, then yes :drool:

ericnurgles said:

Make it every four nights -- or only once in each city with multiple shows, and we've got a deal. Have your people get in touch with Principal Managment and draw up the papers.

there must be a severe penalty for a breach of contract........like you must play 30 songs the next night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom