New York II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOWY back to its regular spot, eh?

You know, OOTS has only been played once on Leg 3. It's due.

kellyahern said:

Ah, okay :)

I guess they got it fixed for WOWY though :)

Maybe we should send Larry's drum tech a pickmeup bouquet just in case :wink:

Poor guy, I'm sure that would help. :lol:

Actually, if you have the San Diego 1 dvd, you can see the drun tech out there during An Cat Dubh messing with the drums. Maybe Larry's just exceedingly picky. :wink:

Discotheque was the highlight for me at Chicago 1. My jaw was on the ground because of the energy of that song. I couldn't help but think how much fun Popmart would have been to see live. Too bad my taste in music SUCKED then :madspit:

rock888nwo said:
any thoughts on why they started playing discotheque and suddenly dropped it??

I would say they probably weren't happy with the performance or they felt it didn't fit in well with the set. It does seem odd that they would perform a revamped version complete with visuals and lighting and then drop it from the set. It's bound to return soon I hope.

kakvox said:
Discotheque was the highlight for me at Chicago 1. My jaw was on the ground because of the energy of that song. I couldn't help but think how much fun Popmart would have been to see live. Too bad my taste in music SUCKED then :madspit:

I hear ya, this is my first U2 tour even tho I've been a fan for over 20 years....hearing it live is such a treat, I am so addicted and just want MORE MORE MORE!

Popmart was great! Discotheque was one of the highlights of the show. They snippeted The Fly at the end of the song in St. Louis and it just rocked!

tsweeney said:

I would say they probably weren't happy with the performance or they felt it didn't fit in well with the set. It does seem odd that they would perform a revamped version complete with visuals and lighting and then drop it from the set. It's bound to return soon I hope.

The crowd at both shows sure seemed to get into it....and they only played the Pop Muzik intro in Toronto, it was dropped for Chicago. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom