New Trivia Contest at U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:
I'd like to know why I should vote for Dirty Day over 11 O'clock Tick Tock.

I am open to bribery. :wink:

Because we get to hear Bono's falsetto in Dirty Day!

And because I'll see to it that you get a lifetime supply of Tim-Tams :wink:

whoahhhhh! if (and it's a big if) they do play the winner and it's 11 O' Clock Tick Tock I will cry. It's an amazing song, yes; but do we really need to hear it over ANYTHING in U2's back catalogue. I've got 100's of boots with it on. Ditto Dirty Day, it's a great song, but we have versions of that too. Acrobat on the other hand would be a seminal moment, come on guys... the only song never played on the greatest album ever written.

but then again maybe I just don't understand!

oh my god, what have i done... my entry below:

"Acrobat because it's f-ing brilliant, U2 have never played it before and I'm trying to counter all the people voting for Dirty Day! (you know who you are...)"

I dont know what happened, i believe i was possessed by
i'm sorry, dont hate me :reject:

if its any consolation, i'm going to vote dirty day with my sisters membership

chalk another one up for the double D :yes:

my reason...

...'Dirty Day' because U2 have pulled out their strongest songs from all eras and have given them all new life this tour, but yet nothing from Zooropa, a classic album.

30 words on the dot :wink:

Last edited:
I am highly pissed off. Here is my ONE chance to get U2 to play Dirty Day, and U2.con won't let me log in. I requested a new password, got it, deleted my cookies and cache like they suggested, and tried to log in... nada. "Login incorrect, please try again."

Computers hate me. :mad: Either that, or U2.com just sucks, as usual.

ramblin rose said:
Well, in order to counter the 43 northeast votes made by the Acrobats, I've recruited 67 people from my company, who have purchased u2.com memberships today to vote on behalf of the Dirty Dayers.
Somehow I have my doubts that your coworkers just ponied up $2,680.00 to vote for Dirty Day.
My extensive mailing list of existing U2.com members in the New England area however all banded together...don't let the bastards grind you down! :wink:

Hewson said:
Somehow I have my doubts that your coworkers just ponied up $2,680.00 to vote for Dirty Day.
My extensive mailing list of existing U2.com members in the New England area however all banded together...don't let the bastards grind you down! :wink:

We'll know at the end of the contest, won't we.;)

DIRTY DAY!! Because this is the best song from Zooropa and the awesomness of this song needs to be heard once again. Make Dirty Day a reality!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh please oh please oh please. I hope Dirty Day is heard once again. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hewson said:
Highly doubtful, cause neither of these songs are gonna see the light of day on leg 3 regardless of the voting.

How do you know? :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom