New Leg = New Merchandise?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hoping for some cool new shirts. :drool:

Those who are going this week--be sure to post & let us know if there's anything new being sold!

2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2006-11-06%20-%20Brisbane%20rehearsal%2F2006-11-06-21-37-59_DSCF0498.jpg

2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2006-11-06%20-%20Brisbane%20rehearsal%2F2006-11-06-21-37-39_DSCF0497.jpg

2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2006-11-06%20-%20Brisbane%20rehearsal%2F2006-11-06-21-37-34_DSCF0496.jpg

2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2006-11-06%20-%20Brisbane%20rehearsal%2F2006-11-06-17-43-38_DSCF0424.jpg

Source: Matthias Muehlbradt / U2-Vertigo-Tour.com

You know people are reading your site when they post the pics from your site before you get the chance to do it! :lol:

adambk is on the ball. :up:

Looks to be the same shirts as the US legs (someone correct me if I am wrong, but I don't spot a new one in the bunch, I should know, I own about 6 of those :p )

Bummer!! Not that it matters to those down under, cause its all new and great for you guys - Enjoy!! But I was hoping they would come up with something new for those of us going to Bonolulu!!

(the sad thing is, even if there is nothing new, I know I will still be plunking down those dollar bills for a shirt in Hawaii :reject: )

I wanted sooooo badly to have somebody help me purchase the Vertigo hoodie - that I passed up TWICE last year, 'cuz I was trying not to spend $200 on shirts/apparrel!!! :mad: I've regretted that freakin' descision for almost a year now. :grumpy:

The bitch of it all now is that I wanted to send money to some friends who are going to Hawaii & have them get one & ship it back to me. But thanks to Satan and his buddies at my useless health insurance company, I'm facing $10,000 worth of surgery bills that they've denied and I don't have the spare cash to buy a new CD. Much less spend $125+ on buying & shipping a hoodie, plus tipping my friends for helping me out. :madwife:

I believe I finally understand what makes people grab a gun, enter a workplace & start unloading. :mad:

BluRmGrl said:

I believe I finally understand what makes people grab a gun, enter a workplace & start unloading. :mad:

I'm quite sorry to hear about your medical bills.

I can't say I understand your frustration, but no matter how angry you may be there is nothing in the world that can justify someone to "grab a gun,enter a workplace & start unloading"

Again, I know you have said this out of frustration, but where I come from (Montreal) there was a terrible school shooting not too long ago that is still fresh in many people's minds.

That being said, I wanted the Vertigo hoodie as well. I guess I'll get it next time.

coolian2 said:

Theres one there that has AUSTRALIA in big letters on it. :wink:

I know, the "new" merchandise does not overwhlem me. :wink: Then again, on the brightside, I won't be tempted to but too much (because I already own most of it :lmao: )

I would so love to have a shirt that had some other country than the US on it ... just think it would be great to have something from so far away that a fellow U2 fan got while they were there. If anyone is interested in helping out... I can give you my email address.

BonoManiac said:

I'm quite sorry to hear about your medical bills.

I can't say I understand your frustration, but no matter how angry you may be there is nothing in the world that can justify someone to "grab a gun,enter a workplace & start unloading"

Again, I know you have said this out of frustration, but where I come from (Montreal) there was a terrible school shooting not too long ago that is still fresh in many people's minds.

That being said, I wanted the Vertigo hoodie as well. I guess I'll get it next time.

Thank you for your concern but surely you don't think that statement means I believe such actions are ever justified?!?!?!?! My point was that I simply feel I'm much closer now to understanding how frustration can turn to rage and the rage into a desire to harm those you feel are the source of the problem.

Consider the tone of my entire post - it's not about anger, it's about frustration over a major burden that has been thrust on me, preventing the purchase of an item that I prize. It ain't the end of the world, but it's pretty crappy in my book, anyway.

And sadly, we've had plenty of school shootings here in the States to be distraught about, too. Canada hasn't cornered the market on national tragedies. :slant:

OK then.

Just a heads up - prices.

There are about 14 tshirt designs - they start at $45, baby dolls were $50. The hoodies were $150 (egad!), Programmes a whopping $35 (when exactly did it start costing $35 to print 36 page booklets - with about only 4 colours being used??), buttons (badges) were $3, posters were $20 (I think) and the caps were $40. Oh and the necklaces were $60, keyrings $20.

BEVERLY56 said:
I would so love to have a shirt that had some other country than the US on it ... just think it would be great to have something from so far away that a fellow U2 fan got while they were there. If anyone is interested in helping out... I can give you my email address.

I got one when I was in Monterrey Mexico.

I wanted the one with all the dates on that leg (which ended up being postponed but those sold out fast!)

thatsnotmypuppy said:
OK then.

Just a heads up - prices.

There are about 14 tshirt designs - they start at $45, baby dolls were $50. The hoodies were $150 (egad!), Programmes a whopping $35 (when exactly did it start costing $35 to print 36 page booklets - with about only 4 colours being used??), buttons (badges) were $3, posters were $20 (I think) and the caps were $40. Oh and the necklaces were $60, keyrings $20.

:ohmy:
Shite...is that in Aussie dollars? Aussie prices are almost the same as NZ ones, so...I think I'm gonna have to do some extra hours at work in the next 10 days!

sad to say but they are australian dollars

posters where $15 though, but the rest are the right amount

im not too happy about the programs though

and the tshirts, shouldnt be that expensive

i checked on ebay, and the prices are almost double what they are at the shows

Last edited:
When did everyone but their merchandise?....theres heaps of things I'm thinking of buying but not really possible before the concert cos I've got GA tickets...did many people buy their stuff afterwards, was anything sold out?

well they are american apparel tshirts :D so i guess they are going to a good cause? kind of thing...

Back
Top Bottom