New code sorted me out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

achtung y'all

The Fly
I went online at 10am like everyone else, and have spent all day battling with a code that won't work and was thoroughly pissed off. I sent gateway numerous emails with no avail....

...until an hour ago. They finally sent me a new code. I started again. Went from the link in the email, chose my venue (Twickenham) and entered my new code. It worked!!!! I went on to choose my 4 reserved seats and apart from a throbbing head and a huge expense on my credit card, am very happy.

My tip is that when you send your email to gateway, include your code AND name so they can tally the two and it was this email they responded to. They should get round to you in the end.

Hang in there and good luck!

i have sent my code and name and have been doing this since 10.30 I have sent at least 6 emails.

I have heard nothing from them. I wasn't bothered at first because I felt sure tehy would sort the problem out eventually but they are just being ignorant now and I am fucked off something chronic. I have wasted a full day, have wasted $40 to find out that I'd be best off just getting tickets with joe public.

TO be honest I don't even feel like going now. It shouldn't be this hard, all I wanna do is book tickets for me and my friends to see my favourite band and all teh fun and joy has been totally removed from it.

achtung y'all said:
My tip is that when you send your email to gateway, include your code AND name so they can tally the two and it was this email they responded to. They should get round to you in the end.

Hang in there and good luck!

I mailed them at 10.25am, with both code (in the subject field) and name - nothing yet. I wonder for how long they'll be processing emails today before they go home??

I'm about ready to punch someone now :mad:

Glad it worked out for you tho'!!

im in the same boat been sending emails all day from about 10:10 and no response...right now i feel like i dont even like U2. The site never even gave me a chance to select tickets i wanted, it just crashed all day. Now no code and no ticket and -$40 and -1 days holiday......

did you contain your name and code in the subject line or in the e-mail itself...i started off just sending my code in my subject and my name and code in the e-mail but have included both sets of info in the subject line after that

Samu2 said:
no email,im using Gmail,I wonder if that is the problem.

i doubt it i send them mails from 2 addresses to be sure and i've heard nothing from them

Back
Top Bottom