Never been to a u2 concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My first ever U2 concerts were last year and WOW! I had been a diehard fan ever since I was little. So to just even be there in the same room as U2 was mind blowing. Convinced my bf of a 2nd show and it was even better than the first. Thought I was going to cry when I heard WOWY live. It's definitely an experience that you want to have! As for feeling like "heaven" it sure enough does! :yes: You leave the shows not feeling the same as you did when you first arrived there.

RA-D said:
If anything like me, you'll be moved in a way which you never have been before.

Then, you'll come on here and read people that have been to 50 shows this tour saying it was only a mediocre performance and you'll wonder what a good one is like.

I have been to 2 shows in the last 5 years, but I'm not even sure I would like to be one of those 50 shows-old fans ... Well of course I would :drool:, but in some ways I find it good to keep it as an exceptional experience for which you're looking forward months in advance and still remember years afterwards.
I'm not sure I would like to compare between different shows and be blased.

(Well of course I would, but one can try to justify oneself as one can ... :scream: :sad: )

Back
Top Bottom