Name the Vertigo tour 2005 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 - Namastadium.

Before you scoff, consider this tidbit from Jennifer

"Namaste"
Albert Einstein was fascinated by Mohandas Gandhi. He watched newsreel after newsreel of Gandhi's doings in India. Having seen Gandhi greet people in the street with his hands placed together, as if in prayer, and with a bow, he wondered what Gandhi was saying (newsreels had no sound in those days).

Einstein wrote Gandhi. The reply: "Namaste." He then wrote again to ask the meaning of this Hindu word, "Namaste." Gandhi's reply:

"I honor the place in you where the entire universe resides.
I honor the place in you of light, love, truth, peace and wisdom.
I honor the place in you where, when you are in that place,
and I am in that place, there is only one of us."

Bo Knows Namaste. Bono Lives Namaste. Namastadium - one of us, together, with u2.

regards from the west coast

- Alex -

Headache in a Suitcase said:

now that's funny :up:

daaaaaaaaaaaa bears da bears da bears da bears da bears da bears da bears da bears

who would win in a fight... ditka or a hurricaine?

obviously... ditka.

ahh... but what if it was hurricaine ditka?

Thank you...that made my day! As a Chicagoian....I can totally relate...and plus...I love Da Super Fans!!!

Palace_Hero said:
U2 Vertigo 2005 // Holla, Holla my niggas!

(In this show, on a spin from the Boston scandal where people were filtered into the heart, the staff allow only African Americans from the ghetto into th ellipse and Bono engages in 'jive' with them all night)

LMAO

I wonder if Da Coach is a U2 fan. :hmm:

On the first night of the last tour, Edge wore a Bears shirt with the number 23 on the back. :wink: :drool:

They are recording the show WAAAAY too early in the tour. The should wait a few more weeks or months, perhaps even film the 3rd leg. By that time they will be playing more new songs.
I think this decision really sucks.

What a pitty they are going to do a DVD from an indoor show...

If you are going to buy a DVD from a concert in USA you will probably get a concert similar to Elevation Tour... more of the same... Just put a damn DVD from an outdoor concert, for god sake!!!! I hope this is only a rumour.

"LIVE FROM ANOTHER NORTHAMERICAN ARENA, 2ND PART"

In my opinion, the DVD will be a double disc, with one arena date and one stadium date.

Vox

Back
Top Bottom