my view of the stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fanboy156

Babyface
Hi

i have tickets to the may 17th show out in New Jersey.I'm in section 119.This will be my first show ever.And my fear is sitting behind the backdrop meaning.The falling screens/backdrop.Any info is greatly aprechiated

You won't see anything.

I'll buy your ticket for $25.

Get yourself another ticket in front of the stage, you'll be happier.

fanboy, don't listen to Another Day. You're in a good spot, just slightly behind the stage. Don't sell your ticket.

Another Day said:
You won't see anything.

I'll buy your ticket for $25.

Get yourself another ticket in front of the stage, you'll be happier.

lol

Had section 109 tickets (side stage) for Phoenix and they were great.

This section starts the medium range ticket price and is adjacent to the the 160 section. However, were much closer to the stage/band and the light curtains do not block anything.

In fact, section 108 (corner of stage) was just as good... they were even closer than we were.

Recommend at least 7 rows up - to be above the catwalk. Much easier to look down and have better angles to see more.

Enjoy your show!

:dance:

The curtain lights are up and out of the way for most of the show; maybe drop down 4 to 6 times and they don't block your view...we were in 216 in LA and had a great time...matter of fact, those rear view seats are the one's I look for cause they are rear view and typically lower priced....Don't sell your ticket and have a blast.

can we get some more clarification

Is there anyone else you can confirm what jelloe says. We have tickets in section 114 at msg and they are definitely behind the stage, no questions asked! Is this true about the light curtains being up for most of the show and being able to see through them anyways?
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom