MY MSG Rainfall V Watch and Party #1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Getting closer - is everyone excited?

What do you think God will play tonight?

I heard him rehearsing Thunder, as well as Lighting. I even heard a rumour that he rehearsed the rare, rare Cyclone, with a snippet of Monsoon at the end.

I dunno - I just cannot wait.

I really think God is such a God, although I really do not like how he comes in to a pre-recorded wind. I think there is just too much background wind in the show - to really make it seem like it is live.

I wonder if he is using a click-track?

I hope he does switch up the setlist, however. I am getting really tired of the same old:

Drizzle
Rain
Wind
Cloud
Darkness
Flood
Puddle
Gust
Dew
Humidity
Precipitation
Shower
Mizzle
Deluge
Torrent
Storm
Gale
Typhoon

Sprinkle
Cats and Dogs
Pour

Squall
40 (degrees)
Rain x2

Sequence. I think he should at least change up the order - I mean we are going on night seven like this and nothing has changed.

In any event, I still think the visuals are pretty spectacular, and I think the sounds he is using on this tour - (especially the Thunder effect) are truly amazing. I do recommend earplugs though as my ears are still ringing.

Anyway - I cannot wait to see what he opens with, I am assuming it will be Drizzle again, but you never know...

-ouizy

P.S. - Oh - I also heard the Sun God Ra is in town tonight as well. I am wondering if he will pull her onstage to dance. I am guessing not tonight.

You mean like Tremors followed by Earthquake? The show could culminate with Landslide. :hmm: That would rock.

Utoo said:
"We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill"

Shit man - you just gave me the chills.

If the band were to even come close to playing this song tonight, well, I dunno - I think I would lose my shit.

I definitley would not go to another show after that.

That would be it.

My life would be complete.

:|

mizzle

n : very light rain; stronger than mist but less than a shower [syn: drizzle] v : rain lightly; "When it drizzles in summer, hiking can be pleasant" [syn: drizzle]

ouizy said:

Shit man - you just gave me the chills.

If the band were to even come close to playing this song tonight, well, I dunno - I think I would lose my shit.

I definitley would not go to another show after that.

That would be it.

:|

:D I know. There are other songs I'd love to hear, too, but if they played that one..and well.....man, I'd be done.

Utoo said:

man, I'd be done.

Of course, I know that's so not true and I'll go to see U2 for the next hundred years...but it feels that way. :drool:

ouizy said:

Mine too. If U2 go to New Zealand this tour, there is no way I will not be there. The promise of the glory of One Tree Hill is too good. :drool:

Axver, do you guys need a source tonight? I'm going...if someone in America wants to hook me up with their phone number (it would be nice if they had Verizon :wink: ) I can text someone

I'm not sure if a source has been organised or not. Is anyone here in America who'll be home for the setlist party willing to receive texts from sami?

I guess the worst that can happen, sami, is that you give someone your number and then get a text before the show saying we already have a source and you don't need to send us anything. :)

Axver said:
I'm not sure if a source has been organised or not. Is anyone here in America who'll be home for the setlist party willing to receive texts from sami?

I guess the worst that can happen, sami, is that you give someone your number and then get a text before the show saying we already have a source and you don't need to send us anything. :)

I'm leaving in 20-25 minutes....

so if someone wants to post their email or something? :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom