MY MSG Rainfall V Watch and Party #1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't get your email. Did you get the number above? If so, I need to delete it once you've got it

:cool:

I'm on Cingular Wireless, if that matters. Have a GREAT!!! time.

:hug:

I got it, weird that you didn't get my email? What's your favorite song? :lol:

and I'll do my best to text you but if I don't it's because I passed out when they came on stage :lmao: :wink:

I have Verizon :huh: But I think everything is free after 9:00 anyway :wink:

either way, it's the least I can do because I'm at these parties all the time too! :hug:

I'll be sure to have a good time!! :hyper: :hyper: :D

:sexywink:

running to phone to see if I got any dirty(day) messages :hyper:

It's up to you sami - surprises like BOOMCHA! Mofo,... Don't worry about me - but if you feel like it, call at any song, hehehee

Lila64 said:
:sexywink:

running to phone to see if I got any dirty(day) messages :hyper:

It's up to you sami - surprises like BOOMCHA! Mofo,... Don't worry about me - but if you feel like it, call at any song, hehehee

:giggle: ok

BOOMCHA :drool:

I'm off now, I'll stop by when I get home!!! :hyper: :hyper:

(just thought you all should know: it's my FIRST U2 show!!!!!! :hyper: )

11.gif

Funny how all these people claim to have my number. But no one has called. I guess I'll just go now... I got a hair appointment anyway
Coiffeur.gif

Queen Bee said:

Pfft, I called you twice in a row. :mad:

LIAR!!! :madspit:

Oh, and Diane - stay dry. Didn't know you were going again tonight - lucky girl! :wink:

Don't worry rose, I still have yours as well :macdevil:

Ha! You people are complaining about the weather at an indoor concert? :tsk: You should hear some stories about the Copenhagen show then :huh:

:wink:

i wrote your number on a bathroom stall and told them to call you for a good time

Chizip said:
i wrote your number on a bathroom stall and told them to call you for a good time

I wrote yours too dear, not to worry. We have mutual friends you know...

Where's my Dirty Day bracelet? And you were at a show without the petition. I very disappointed in you young man :tsk: :tsk:

Can you believe the band is back in town and it is raining again, after not raining for a while?

Unbelievable.

I just thought I would bring this one back for old time's sake.

:wink:

Topic=Outstanding!

I=Late!

Well it's that time of the week again my posting chums for another setlist party! And boy am I excited! Not only did I forget the last setlist part, leaving me needing a U2 fix, but the boys are back in the Big Apple! And I liXes that alot! That being said, will we bite into a nice juicy chunk of Mofo debut? Or perhaps a delicious piece of One Tree Hill snippetry. One things for sure, no U2 show can ever be a nasty worm, so we should all get ready for a show worth salivating over! A little rain may make it cold outside, but it will get so hot in MSG, and thats SO nice! For all us who may be cold in our houses though, coffee and chocolate milks for everyone! OH YEAH! :rockon:

New York New York!
It's a helluva town!
The Boys are back
So it's time to get down!

Back
Top Bottom