My friend just called my from sound check at the ACC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wenda

New Yorker
My friend works at the ACC and he called me during sound check today. He said that Bono had been singing earlier but didn't have a chance to call me and that apparently Bono left the building.

When he called I could hear The Edge playing and also Larry drumming along. His phone kept breaking up with static but it kinda sounded like ABOY...maybe COBL? Not sure.

I CAN FEEL THE EXCITEMENT! :drool:

:drool:

I am Febrezing my suitcase now! Toronto here I come!! Wenda I can't wait... I'm ready to start walking lol

alison0313 said:

I am Febrezing my suitcase now! Toronto here I come!! Wenda I can't wait... I'm ready to start walking lol

Yeah, but if you walked you'd get here in January and the concert will certainly be over by then. So don't walk, please! :wink:

Was Mr. Chicken, in fact, sleeping in your suitcase?

alison0313 said:

You Febreze yout suitcase??? :hmm:

In any event, :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

The third leg is just around the corner!!! (and not even Kanye West can ruin that for me).

:hyper:

COME ON 11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK!

I know that's unrealistic, but ... :drool:

Axver said:
:hyper:

COME ON 11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK!

I know that's unrealistic, but ... :drool:

:tsk: I knew a bitchy, bashing comment would appear sooner or later..

Axver is too negative for me....:tsk:

Please god - take Edge's hand, please, and make that hand start to strum th eopening chords to One Tree Hill.

Please, thank you almighty one.

Why do you people torture yourselves by thinking they're going to play anything different from the last leg?

It's U2! They have the most static and predictable setlist in the history of rock!

Ok, maybe you'll get a new "snippet". Amazing:|

^Quite a few people in here actually seem to take snippets quite seriously :wink:

MrBrau1 said:
Why do you people torture yourselves by thinking they're going to play anything different from the last leg?

It's U2! They have the most static and predictable setlist in the history of rock!

Pattern of past tours on the third leg:

ZooTV: a couple of 'new' songs.
Popmart: lost a song.
Elevation: a couple of 'new' songs.

So if we're lucky, we'll get the return of EBTTRT. :|

I still live in hope though that something exciting might happen.

MrBrau1 said:

a little dramatic to say it's torture. how about idle speculation.

and I love static, unchanging setlists.

MrBrau1 said:

I like to torture myself, im from buffalo (bills, sabres fan). :reject:

MrBrau1 said:

We just look forward to the setlist parties and all the bitching and complaining about the crappy setlists... :hyper:

We could not care less about the show.

Back
Top Bottom