My friend just called my from sound check at the ACC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't wait to hear In A Little While (snippet) / Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World (snippet) / Red Light (snippet) / Babyface (snippet) / 11 O'clock Tick Tock.

It's okay Kelly, this isn't a setlist party! Everyone's just getting it out of their systems now.

Right?

.... right?

guys?

:(

corianderstem said:
It's okay Kelly, this isn't a setlist party! Everyone's just getting it out of their systems now.

Right?

.... right?

guys?

That's probably true for me, you know. Tomorrow I'll be calm and know what I might be in for.

kellyahern said:
:sigh:

I liked setlist parties back when we used to talk about Rugby, Tim Tams, R. Kelly, and Snoop lyrics. Now they seem like an excuse to complain.

When did complaining become more fun than talking about the holiest of holy chocolate biscuits? :sad:

TIM-TAMS ARE OVERRATED DAMMIT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :crazy:

:goodtimes:

corianderstem said:

Right?

.... right?

guys?

no when it really happens, and when we find out they took out the Zoo Station/The Fly to put it in, thats when the real complaining will begin.

This is just our rehearsel ;)

timothius said:

TIM-TAMS ARE OVERRATED DAMMIT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :crazy:

:goodtimes:

Thinking Tim Tams are over-rated is on the level of loving In A Little While. :wink:

Chizip said:

no when it really happens, and when we find out they took out the Zoo Station/The Fly to put it in, thats when the real complaining will begin.

This is just our rehearsel ;)

You were suppose to reassure me that there no way in hell this would happen. Now you're just propagating my worst nightmare.:|

kellyahern said:
:sigh:

I liked setlist parties back when we used to talk about Rugby, Tim Tams, R. Kelly, and Snoop lyrics. Now they seem like an excuse to complain.

When did complaining become more fun than talking about the holiest of holy chocolate biscuits? :sad:

nothing more fun than tim tams - which I special ordered a couple months ago and are quite delightful
and R Kelly - next Shakespeare:wink:

Kelly I really enjoyed the cliff notes version of "Trapped in the Closet" I found it very insightful

ramblin rose said:

You were suppose to reassure me that there no way in hell this would happen. Now you're just propagating my worst nightmare.:|

I can handle that combo being cut as long as they don't dare to touch Electric Co.

nurse chrissi said:

nothing more fun than tim tams - which I special ordered a couple months ago and are quite delightful

Kelly I really enjoyed the cliff notes version of "Trapped in the Closet" I found it very insightful

Oh, you got some Tim Tams, did you? Awesome! :up:

kellyahern said:

If they take out Zoostation/Fly, complain all you want! :yes:

And if it happens, we all know it's rose's fault . . . she jinxed it :shifty:.

:no: :crazy:

What's worse is that I will be in all day business meetings all week without being able to access here at all and if I'm lucky will even be home in time for the setlist bitching....I mean party.:(

toronto 09.12 setlist

01. vertigo / beautiful day (snippet) / All because of you (Snippet) / cobl (snippet) / streets (snippet)
02. vertigo / miracle drug (snippet) / stuck in a moment (snippet) / in a little while (snippet)
03. Pride / one (snippet) / bullet (snippet)
04. Vertigo / sunday bloody sunday (snippet)
26. In a little while / vertigo (snippet)

nurse chrissi said:

Thank you :)

nurse chrissi, please tell me you like IALW. There has to be more than 3 people here who like that song :sad:.

mamaoe said:
toronto 09.12 setlist

01. vertigo / beautiful day (snippet) / All because of you (Snippet) / cobl (snippet) / streets (snippet)
02. vertigo / miracle drug (snippet) / stuck in a moment (snippet) / in a little while (snippet)
03. Pride / one (snippet) / bullet (snippet)
04. Vertigo / sunday bloody sunday (snippet)
26. In a little while / vertigo (snippet)

:lmao: !

The worst part is that those who've been setlist regulars may remember my joke setlists that I'd post with various forms of Vertigo, parody names for a few HTDAAB songs ... and a random inclusion of In A Little While.

kellyahern said:

:no: :sad:

Gloria > Electric Co.

:reject:

Gloria = Electric Co.
It would be a cruel form of torture to ask me to pick which one I prefer, hee.

Axver said:

If you ask me:
Electric Co. > (Zoo Station + The Fly)

I'm switching my vote.

I was going to vote NZ First but Labour is right... we aren't putting enough dollars into the education system. How people can slip through with the inability to perform simple mathamatical equations is shocking.

kellyahern said:

Thank you :)

nurse chrissi, please tell me you like IALW. There has to be more than 3 people here who like that song :sad:.

I really do like the live version of the song - runs to hide from vile nasties thrown my way. I find the end bit where Edge sings to be incredibly sexy - as I am a girl I can admit to this fact:flirt:

that being said - I would be happier with some songs from Zooropa or Pop but I'm not complaining - remember I mock because I love :D

Back
Top Bottom