MSG/NY Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

Yes, indeed I caved :reject:

In an amazing coincedence, the balance left on my VISA was around the same amount as the ticket :shifty:

:ohmy:

I don't know if I'm going to make it down to the ticket drop next week. :sad:

Care for a timtam with your Nyquil kelly? :wink:

(we should all have one in Axver's honor. Here's hoping he crossed the Pacific safely!)

kellyahern said:

:hug: It'll work out. :hug:

I hope so. I might be bidding on a pair of GA's on ebay but I'm not sure if the seller accepts money orders. They said in the item description they did, but under preferred method's it didn't. I don't want to bid on it and possibly win and not be able to pay for it.

daygloeyes2 said:

I hope so. I might be bidding on a pair of GA's on ebay but I'm not sure if the seller accepts money orders. They said in the item description they did, but under preferred method's it didn't. I don't want to bid on it and possibly win and not be able to pay for it.

You could e-mail the seller to ask. I hate that when there's inconsistent information in an ebay listing, it's confusing :(.

Hi Raid and neutral :wave:

kellyahern said:

You could e-mail the seller to ask. I hate that when there's inconsistent information in an ebay listing, it's confusing :(.

Hi Raid and neutral :wave:

I did.

I'm caving. I'm downloading some U2 live. I said I wouldn't because I didn't want to not be surprised when I saw them, if that makes any sense at all. Probably doens't.

All day I've been listening to U2. The radio station here is playing U2 from A-U. :drool:

Being a semi-newbie U2 fan(got into them around this time last year), I'm getting the chance to listen to alot of songs I haven't heard yet.

Hello all! I crossed the Pacific safely and purplicious and I are here, thinking of throwing our own party with real Tim Tams as this one progresses. After all, I did bring a few packs over with me.

Had a few adventures getting here, including getting lost on a plane, believe it or not, but now I am here and loving it.

daygloeyes2 said:

I did.

I'm caving. I'm downloading some U2 live. I said I wouldn't because I didn't want to not be surprised when I saw them, if that makes any sense at all. Probably doens't.

No it makes sense, I was trying to do the same thing. I did cave in and listen to audio boots but still held off on watching much video footage. I was really glad I did at the show too.

hey Axver. :wave:

Since no one's spoken up, I'm assuming that there's no source for tonight's show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom