MSG/NY Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll cower in the corner til needed. You can PM me U2Fanatic4Ever if you have to leave. I should be doing some work, but this is MSG! NYC!

If they took the stage at 9:30, that sounds right on schedule for a concert that started at 8:00. No worries there.

cleazer said:
If they took the stage at 9:30, that sounds right on schedule for a concert that started at 8:00. No worries there.

Oh the NY shows were set for a diffrent time on the tickets?...I assumed that they were just late :).

daygloeyes2 said:

Seems we're all painted with the same brush, just cause of the area we post in. Like we're all deluded we're going to marry Bono, or something. Maybe we just like joking around with other female admirers, passing the time?

[/offsoapbox]

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

Seems we're all painted with the same brush, just cause of the area we post in. Like we're all deluded we're going to marry Bono, or something. Maybe we just like joking around with other female admirers, passing the time?

[/offsoapbox]

:lol:

You might be joking. Some of us aren't. :shifty: :reject:

COBL again. Go figure. LAPOE might open one of the Boston shows, or one of the other shows where they have multiple nights in the same city. but frankly, I think I'd rather have Vertigo as the back-up opener.

daygloeyes2 said:

You might be joking. Some of us aren't. :shifty: :reject:

Sorry. :reject:

I've been reading some archived stuff lately, dissing Pleba...and much of it was by females saying they "used to post there," but grew out of it, adopting this air of superiority...i can kind of see the male point of view, but not the superior female one..kind pissed me off.

SETLIST

* COBL
* VERTIGO // STORIES FOR BOYS
* ELEVATION
* ELECTRIC CO // SEND IN THE CLOWNS // I CAN SEE FOR MILES
* AN CAT DUBH

--------------------

i bet someone from zootopia says "the edge is on fire tonight!"

they say that every night :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back