MSG/NY Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzledbylight said:
show starts at 8:00Pm here, not 7:30.....
Thanks for the heads up. So KOL is still playing right now.

Enjoy the show!!

Axver, how does one get lost on a plane? Did you wake up from a nap and mistake the cockpit for the bathroom?

timothius said:
Rock On Axver. You're cains got cained on Friday Night :hyper:

How's the US? My jealousy could not be more profound.

I downloaded the first half of that and upon watching it, chose not to waste time downloading the second half. Dismal, abysmal, and appalling.

I'm having an incredible time. The place is bloody huge, though! I had to pass through Chicago and not only is the airport more like a gigantic shopping centre, the city just seems to go on forever!

Miroslava didn't volunteer to be a source? Did she have GAs? Can you text her? Is this her first show this tour (I'm guessing that might be a stupid question, but...).

Wait, that is a stupid question :banghead: Didn't she have a million photos posted online for previous shows?

Last edited:
Axver said:

I'm having an incredible time. The place is bloody huge, though! I had to pass through Chicago and not only is the airport more like a gigantic shopping centre, the city just seems to go on forever!

Travel :rockon:. It's the best thing ever. Just wait though... 3 weeks from now it'll be like normal life over there.

Cor I want to travel. But I guess thats a natural feeling. Living in Australia...:eyebrow:

Lila64 said:
Miroslava didn't volunteer to be a source? Did she have GAs? Can you text her? Is this her first show this tour (I'm guessing that might be a stupid question, but...).

Wait, that is a stupid question :banghead: Didn't she have a million photos posted online for previous shows?

LOL I didn't think to ask, it was all kind of sudden though, and she has a seat actually.

This is her 4th show counting Brooklyn Bridge, she met Bono at Denver. :)

Hi Bono Man :wave:

Should I go check my email timothius? Or just pop in 'What's The Story Morning Glory into the CD player...

Lila64 said:
Hi Bono Man :wave:

Should I go check my email timothius? Or just pop in 'What's The Story Morning Glory into the CD player...

It's always prudent to check your email. Although I cannot assure there will be anything in there :S.

Whats the Story? Put in somthing better like.... hmmmm...10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 :wink:

checked my email - got an Oasis one stating: OASIS ADD LAS VEGAS TO US SEPTEMBER TOUR
Oasis are pleased to announce that they will play the House of Blues, Las Vegas on Thursday 15th September 2005 with special guests Kasabian! The last time Oasis played Las Vegas in 2002 in the audience was Brandon Flowers who was inspired to form a band by what he heard. He did and they called themselves the Killers. The rest is history!

If anyone wants me to forward the email/pre-sale info, send me your email addy!

timothius said:

It's always prudent to check your email. Although I cannot assure there will be anything in there :S.

Whats the Story? Put in somthing better like.... hmmmm...10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 :wink:

I'd prefer Blue Sky Mining myself ... and there was no timmy email :eyebrow:, oh well. I guess you already knew about 'it'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom