MSG/NY Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:

hey ruff..i never did get the scoop...was the kiss on the cheek or the lips? do tell...hehehe:wink:

oh, it was just a mutual cheek kiss so purely fantasy and conjecture that he gave me a cold...but now that it's been on GMA I'm going to demand a do-over with photographic evidence next time I see him :sexywink:

SETLIST

* COBL
* VERTIGO // STORIES FOR BOYS
* ELEVATION
* ELECTRIC CO // SEND IN THE CLOWNS // I CAN SEE FOR MILES
* AN CAT DUBH
* INTO THE HEART
* BEAUTIFUL DAY // BLACKBIRD
* MIRACLE DRUG
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE
* SBS

--------------------

SETLIST

* COBL
* VERTIGO // STORIES FOR BOYS
* ELEVATION
* ELECTRIC CO // SEND IN THE CLOWNS // I CAN SEE FOR MILES
* AN CAT DUBH
* INTO THE HEART
* BEAUTIFUL DAY // BLACKBIRD
* MIRACLE DRUG
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE
* SBS

ruffian said:

oh, it was just a mutual cheek kiss so purely fantasy and conjecture that he gave me a cold...but now that it's been on GMA I'm going to demand a do-over with photographic evidence next time I see him :sexywink:

oh i see!

I think you should most def! :lmao:

ok, i've heard the phrases "bam chica wah wah" and "lung fungus" in the same thread. life is good :D

BTW, for the GMA show this morning, I saw the clock at 7:00am (having gone to bed at 3:00am), hit the record button, and rolled back over to sleep. I am NOT a morning person:huh:

hey lila we posted at the same time! hehehe

and from the zoo..

// NOTE FROM THE GURU //

K ... YOU KNOW YOU'RE A LOUD ASS CROWD WHEN YOU DROWN THE LEAD SINGER OUT ..... GO NY!

Okay, I'll ask:

how does Love And Peace Or Else get shortened to LPOE? Don't they care about the word "and" over there? They type out the word "the" for Into The Heart, but "and" doesn't even rate an "a" for LAPOE?

U2Girl1978 said:
Does anyone know where I can get The Arcade Fire's CD at? I've looked at some stores and they don't seem to carry it. :huh:
Amazon has it, Jules...

next concert is tomorrow night here in Philly...and that's it till London :slant:

U2Girl1978 said:
Does anyone know where I can get The Arcade Fire's CD at? I've looked at some stores and they don't seem to carry it. :huh:
I saw it in Best Buy the other day, and seriously considered picking it up.

U2Girl1978 said:

I actually picked it up at Best Buy today - they had a good number of copies

Question: what songs were shown on GMA, and is it being reshown at any time? I'd like to see it.

U2Girl1978 said:
I picked it up at Target. It's very good. Very Talking Heads-ish.

cleazer said:
Okay, I'll ask:

how does Love And Peace Or Else get shortened to LPOE? Don't they care about the word "and" over there? They type out the word "the" for Into The Heart, but "and" doesn't even rate an "a" for LAPOE?

Are you referring to U2.com/zootopia? They are the poster child for illiteracy.

ruffian said:

Amazon has it, Jules...

next concert is tomorrow night here in Philly...and that's it till London :slant:

:up: excellent! thanks...

Oh yikes... I have my three boston shows next week and then I won't see them until October. Unless I go to the Chicago shows in September. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom