MSG 3, Setlist watch party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:
Sorry, I was off reading about a re-united REM playing at our local bowling alley. Why I didn't know about this sooner, I have no idea. :huh:

That pic of Dan and Bono is now up at u2.com. That's a nice shot, lucky boy.

REM played in Athens recently?

U2dork said:
Sorry, I was off reading about a re-united REM playing at our local bowling alley. Why I didn't know about this sooner, I have no idea. :huh:

That pic of Dan and Bono is now up at u2.com. That's a nice shot, lucky boy.

7.gif

yes, it's a nice shot... :drool:

angelordevil said:
Where is Mr. T these days?
He's on Conan all the time. Did you ever see his Year 200 bit? Hilarious. He had such a tough time keeping a straight face.

Zooropa1310 said:
COBL wont open. Love and Peace :|

how bout they totally blow us away with a

pop
pop
pop
pop
pop
pop
pop muzik

moooooooooooooofooooooooooo!

LemonMacPhisto said:
Yeah, just rebooted, and it still won't work

good thing I can't find my picks :wink:
I'm no computer expert, but have you tried emptying your cache? There's only so much room in certain parts of your computer.

Deleting temporary internet files usually fixes about half of my problems!

As late as about 3pm this afternoon, there were some good singles available on TM. In fact, at one point I pulled up a GA!! This lucky thing never happened again, of course. I just couldn't afford it though. Going tomorrow night!

timothius said:

You have gone too far. :tsk: :sad:

INDUSTRY EXPERTS BELIEVES IN 20 YEARS THE AVERAGE WELLINTONIAN WILL BE USING A MOBILE PHONE LIKE THIS

old_wall_telephone.jpg

THE ANTHEM OF AUCKLAND

au.png

Mullen-Girl said:

RR - you wouldnt happen to know anyone who wants to trade their seat(s) for my GA(s) would you - for the 2nd DC nite?

No. I would trade but I only have 1 seat for the 20th

One Skirt said:
As late as about 3pm this afternoon, there were some good singles available on TM. In fact, at one point I pulled up a GA!! This lucky thing never happened again, of course. I just couldn't afford it though. Going tomorrow night!

How many times did you have to try before you pulled up the GA?

Hi kakvox :wave:

tsweeney said:

REM played in Athens recently?

From Remhq.com

The band put together an impromptu performance tonight in Athens at R.E.M guitar tech Dewitt Burton's wedding reception. Roughly three-hundred people packed into a tiny arcade room at the bowling alley where the reception was held as Peter, Michael, Mike, and Bill Berry ripped through a scorching seven-song set that included "Sitting Still," "Rockville," "Wolves, Lower," "Begin the Begin," "The One I Love," "Permanent Vacation," and "Radio Free Europe." It was the first time the original lineup has performed together since a concert in Raleigh, North Carolina, during the In Time tour in 2003. Michael Stipe toasted the bride and groom, Jackie and Dewitt, on several occasions throughout the set as the reception guests yelled request upon request at the band--"Begin the Begin" was requested by the bride. Asked what he thought about the set and the evening, Mike Mills commented that "It was awesome to look behind me and see Bill on drums."

A good time was had by all, with chillbumps, phone cameras, cold beer and throat lumps all co-mingling!

Kingpins Set List, October 8th, Athens, GA:

Sitting Still
Rockville (Mike Mills on vocals)
Wolves, Lower
Begin the Begin
The One I Love
Permanent Vacation
Radio Free Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom