MSG 3, Setlist watch party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

THE PRINCIPAL OF WELLINGTON'S LEADING HIGH SCHOOL PREPARES TO TEACH ANOTHER CLASS

An%20undated%20photo%20of%20Saudi%20born%20millionaire%20Osama%20bin%20Laden.jpg

THE HAPPIEST MOMENT IN AUCKLAND'S HISTORY

wallabies-1999.gif

Zooropa1310 said:

What song is this? If I didn't know the set, I'd say it was Until The End Of The World (It reminds me SO muc of the bullfight)

Probably Beautiful Day, I can tell by the stance...

:hyper: :hyper:

I waited on line for a little while at MSG for a last-minute ticket, but as there were a couple of hundred people in front of me at least, I figured I'd better go home and be with my Setlist Party Peeps!

I hope your cold gets better soon, Kelly.

Helloooooooooo everyone!! :wave:

I can finally enjoy the whole setlist party tonight!..:hyper:
Because i am now off for three days!!! ...whoohoo...i'm so happy! :)

timothius said:

A YOUNG MODEL SPORTS THE LATEST WELLINGTON FASHION TRENDS

81_physical_98.jpg

100% OF AUCKLANDERS SUPPORT THEIR MEMBER OF NATIONAL PARLIAMENT, WHOSE OTHER LINE OF EMPLOYMENT IS HEAD OF U2.COM

babboon.jpg

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

I waited on line for a little while at MSG for a last-minute ticket, but as there were a couple of hundred people in front of me at least, I figured I'd better go home and be with my Setlist Party Peeps!

I hope your cold gets better soon, Kelly.

Are people allowed to sell their extra tickets outside of Madison Square Garden? At some of the arenas you have to sell any extra tickets off of the venue property. Just wondering because I will need to sell my extra ticket for 10/14 the day of the show.

They were just playing "Dancing Queen" at the hockey game and made me think of 'The Edge is gonna rock....'

timothius said:

A LOCAL RESIDENT TAKES A DIP IN WELLINGTONS "OLYMPIC SWIMMING POOL" - SURELY THEY ARE BEING A TAD TOO LIBERAL WITH THIS TERM

mud-puddle.jpg

PERSONA NON GRATA - HATED IN AUCKLAND

finns1.jpg

tsweeney said:

Are people allowed to sell their extra tickets outside of Madison Square Garden? At some of the arenas you have to sell any extra tickets off of the venue property. Just wondering because I will need to sell my extra ticket for 10/14 the day of the show.

I've heard that you can't, but I'm not sure of the exact rules.

Sorry, I was off reading about a re-united REM playing at our local bowling alley. Why I didn't know about this sooner, I have no idea. :huh:

That pic of Dan and Bono is now up at u2.com. That's a nice shot, lucky boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom