MSG 3, Setlist watch party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:

I don't know how you managed to dance AND speak Spanish! I probably would have either started crying or just fallen over in a state of shock. Bono looked like he was having a ball. :lol: Especially when you did the little Fast Cars "woooop"!

I predict the First Time/Stuck/Wild Horses/With Or Without You encore will be considered the rocking encore after they debut the 4th Of July/Viva Davidoff/Bass Trap/Grace encore.

RademR said:
Boston 9/20 Electric Co is incredible!!

I think you mean Chicago. :wink:

Anyone got an MP3 they'd like to upload? I heard this via an online stream but don't have an MP3.

cleazer said:
Here's a serious question:
whatever happened to Fire? It seemed like it was one of their big songs for a while, but then it just got dropped. Never heard from again. :(

good question, Fire is my favourite song from October...love it love it love it.

Come on MOOOOOFOOOOOOOOO!!! :rockon:

thetitans2k said:

POPmart looks glorius. I wish I was old enough when they came to town in 97.

Me too, but U2 hasn't come to Orlando since 1982, so I'd have to go to Tampa or Miami or Lauderdale

Come on Orlando Magic, have a good season to get a good arena so Love can Come to Town!

:wink:

Nate Dogg said:
I predict the First Time/Stuck/Wild Horses/With Or Without You encore will be considered the rocking encore after they debut the 4th Of July/Viva Davidoff/Bass Trap/Grace encore.
LOL!!!

Axver said:

I think you mean Chicago. :wink:

Anyone got an MP3 they'd like to upload? I heard this via an online stream but don't have an MP3.

I'll upload it!! Give me one sec...

Nate Dogg said:

:lmao: don't forget a 20 minute version of Love Rescue Me...

GibsonGirl said:

I don't know how you managed to dance AND speak Spanish! t

I barely did... I understand what I say for the first couple seconds, after that it goes downhill fast!

And then of course, I seem to have lost my hearing :lol:

Nate Dogg said:

You forgot "Alex Descends into Hell for a Bottle of Milk" :wink:

zoopop said:
Yeah, if Mofo isn't played in New York I think all hope will be lost.
All you MOFO worriers shouldn't give up so easily!

U2 played 4 straight shows in Toronto, and then played The First Time (perhaps the biggest surprise EVER!!) for the very next show.

Nate Dogg said:

I would love to see that encores once. Bass Trap has always been a favorite of mine.

Miroslava said:

I barely did... I understand what I say for the first couple seconds, after that it goes downhill fast!

And then of course, I seem to have lost my hearing :lol:

The girl with no name. :wink: What were you saying to him, originally?

OK folks, time to head over to inmyplace13's sequel thread ...

Tell me this, if U2 wants to be the biggest rock n roll band why do they have:

First Time
Whos Gonna Ride..
Stuck
WOWY

as the encore :huh:

I'm really missing Zoo Station, The Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom