MSG 3, Setlist watch party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear U2,

You drop The Electric Co. and heads shall roll.

Sincerely,
Electric Co. Fanatic

damn, I hope they play IWF tommorow night, as much as they played it live in their history, i havent heard it yet.

That's 2 elevation shows and 4 vertigo shows talking btw

tsweeney said:
An Cat Dubh>Into the Heart>City of Blinding Lights was pretty good in the f

Into the Heart is one of my favorite U2 songs, it's short, sweet and I think it's just about perfect. I was thrilled to hear it at MSG on May 21st. Bono was also sitting on the catwalk, rocking back and forth, during the instrumental that links it with An Cat Dubh. He looked like a little boy...:heart:

I remember going to the show... And The 2 rotations that I was worried about was the opening (COBL/LAPOE) and Gloria/Electric Co and An Cat Dubh. I prayed (not a religious person) To have LAPOE open, and Electric Co/An Cat Dubh. And I got it :D ...... At the cost of Zoo Station. Show was near perfect :love:

Axver said:
Dear U2,

You drop The Electric Co. and heads shall roll.

Sincerely,
Electric Co. Fanatic

Its just so really amazing live - Edge just explodes during it - you can tell he really enjoys playing the song live

cleazer said:
doing its best to hold onto its all-time lead over Pride! :D

That's what makes me happy about it being played. I do not want Pride, one of U2's few songs that's weaker live than in the studio, to be the most played song. It's probably the song that least deserves that honour.

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights (might have been the words 'An Cat Dubh' mentioned)
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Electric Co.

And another thing, did Bono always do that thing in Into The Heart (the transition between An Cat Dubh and Into The Heart), where Bono would reach into the audience while laying down, hold her hand, and playfully flirt with her hand and arm, finger walking? That was absoloutely amazing... The whole 20,000 audience was with her... Such a touching moment... One of my favorites of the night :drool:

Well, keep in mind that we don't have a lot of earlier setlists (though that is changing slowly, iirc) so i would imagine that IWF does still hold the all-time record...

Lila64 said:
SETLIST:

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Electric Co.

HELL YES! What a rocking opening! :rockon:

Lila64 said:
SETLIST:

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Electric Co.
That's a rocking-kick ass-full on beginning, and it should always be done this way!!! :rockon:

axver i dont want to distract you from these festivies, but theres a thread in EYKIW that has you all over it

youll know the one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom