Montreal II Setlist Party, Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
from a zootopian
"While in Montreal I overheard some Air Canada employees talking about U2 chartering a plane to Acapulco after tonight's show...The boys will be tan in Boston next week...mmmm. "

RS Super Bowl Setlist

01 - Brown Sugar
02 - Oh No, Not You Again
03 - Rough Justice
04 - Jumpin Jack Flash

:drool:

and it could be :drool: x 1000 if somehow they play Gimme Shelter :dance:

wenda said:
Yeah...I'm in a whole other department so I have no idea what happened and people would ask me what the deal was, lol. I had to back off slowly, take my shit and run for my life!

:hug:
:lol: i can imagine! since you work for them obviously you know what goes on for the entire company, right? :wink:

carof_77 said:
from a zootopian
"While in Montreal I overheard some Air Canada employees talking about U2 chartering a plane to Acapulco after tonight's show...The boys will be tan in Boston next week...mmmm. "

Hm, U2 has at least one private jet. Not sure why they would need to charter an airliner... unless they plan to bring a lot of peeps along.

I don't have a bootleg since Minneapolis with Crumbs premiere and Chicago 9/21... so this is the one...

is there any other I should get?... what would you reccomend?

Sounds like we had a pretty cool show up in Montreal, with Electric Co, UTEOTW, Mysterious Ways, Love Will Tear Us Apart, and even the return of Miracle Drug.

Plus, a bunch of peeps got tickets for next year.

Plus, the Colts are currently steamrolling over the Steelers.

All in all, a great night!!

KhanadaRhodes said:

they actually played one for two hours. but they opened and closed with vertigo. you know, to mix it up a little.

Oh, one minor note...

I heard Mary J. Blige also did a guest spot singing along with One.

:wink:

Would love to know which of the following happened:

1. U2 played WOWY, then AF came on and they played LWTUA together.
2. AF and U2 played both WOWY and LWTUA.
3. AF and U2 played WOWY and there was a snippet of LWTUA.

carof_77 said:
from a zootopian

That was us...but only one of us is the employee. Anyway, I told him to talk to the planners at AC and have them send the aircraft out of Montreal so that they are stranded and forced to play a 3rd show.

:drool:

wenda said:

Well, here's the thing...no, lol.

I get no real perks there and that's helped make me the bitter person I can be, today! *bows to audience*

We get no first crack and often no ticket offers at all so we have to fend for ourselves. Like a pack of wolves circling an injured deer.

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to love you for who you are....:sad:....;)

"Like a pack of wolves circling an injured deer" I'm stealing that...pure poetry!!

:wave: Bye from Newfoundland. I love you all....even if you can't give me free things...:D

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo (Un, Deux, Treis, Quatorze)
Elevation
Electric Co
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day/Sgt Pepper/Blackbird
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace
SBS/Get Up Stand Up
Bullet the Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo

Human Rights

PITNOL
Streets
One

Until the End of the World
Mysterious Ways
WOWY
ARCADE FIRE ON STAGE WITH U2
Love Will Tear Us Apart

Yahweh

angelordevil said:

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to love you for who you are....:sad:....;)

"Like a pack of wolves circling an injured deer" I'm stealing that...pure poetry!!

:wave: Bye from Newfoundland. I love you all....even if you can't give me free things...:D

LOVE ME!!! :sad:

Pure Poetry? LOL!! Wow, check me out.

Goodnight! I'll give you free love...how about that?

and everyone in the arena are singing the "Ooo Ooo Ooo Ooo" part of WAKE UP and also singing "I've got Soul but I'm not a soldier"

Back
Top Bottom