Montreal II Party and hopefully a Setlist Watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angelordevil said:
It was very inspiring, even though it was a phone interview. I was impressed that Bono knew all of the opposition leaders...

Oh yes, who needs to watch the news when you have Bono at a U2 concert?

Little did I know that they agreed to an aboriginal agreement of some kind on Friday until Bono announced it at the Montreal show. (or was it Ottawa??)

Now this'd be a cool encore:

Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
---
Crumbs From Your Table
Walk On
The First Time
Bad

It's not going to happen, but it'd still be cool. I think we'll get 40 and one other song different to the first Montreal show.

ok everyone, tonight's secret word is Ridiculous

right Jambi

"mecca-lecca yeah sure whatever"

LemonMacPhisto said:
well uh...that makes me wonder what you do in your spare time:huh:
me? :lmao: a forum i go to has posted stuff like that in the past. nine times out of ten they were innocent. like it'd be a picture of some celebrity, but if you highlighted it, it'd be a picture of kittens. :cute:

KhanadaRhodes said:

me? :lmao: a forum i go to has posted stuff like that in the past. nine times out of ten they were innocent. like it'd be a picture of some celebrity, but if you highlighted it, it'd be a picture of kittens. :cute:

kittens opening their asscracks :wink:

Axver said:
Now this'd be a cool encore:

Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
---
Crumbs From Your Table
Walk On
The First Time
Bad

It's not going to happen, but it'd still be cool. I think we'll get 40 and one other song different to the first Montreal show.

that exact encore has never been played right...im trying to think of what night might have come close to it

KhanadaRhodes said:

awww, what's wrong? do you not feel well? :(

Long story short:

Well, I got my wisdom teeth removed in August and about 2 weeks ago I noticed a bump on my jaw where my teeth were.

So I went for a follow up today and he tried to kill me!!! Okay, maybe not...he did freeze me 4 times (OW!) and cut my gums open, scrape like it was going out of style and then stitched me up (3 stitches). So now it hurts to smile, eat, drink and such.

Poo to teeth!!! Who invented wisdom teeth? I wanna know.

LemonMacPhisto said:

o, i'm stayin, just sayin night to Kelly

don't worry:wink:

cool! :cool: My bad...must be getting sleepy..
2.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:

no :mad: kittenpile!!!! :happy: :cute:

rahhh, bi-polar :madspit: :wink:

kittens are nice, but not when they claw at your face when you sleep at night :mad: like at my cousins house

wenda said:
Long story short:

Well, I got my wisdom teeth removed in August and about 2 weeks ago I noticed a bump on my jaw where my teeth were.

So I went for a follow up today and he tried to kill me!!! Okay, maybe not...he did freeze me 4 times (OW!) and cut my gums open, scrape like it was going out of style and then stitched me up (3 stitches). So now it hurts to smile, eat, drink and such.

Poo to teeth!!! Who invented wisdom teeth? I wanna know.
ouch!! did he say what was wrong? was it like a dry socket or something?

rock888nwo said:

that exact encore has never been played right...im trying to think of what night might have come close to it

Nope, nothing close. :(

Most combos have been used, though. ZS/Fly/MW was the first leg's regular first encore, Crumbs/Bad was the second encore at Detroit II, and First Time --> Bad closed Chicago on 20 September. The only new combo there is Crumbs/Walk On, and even then, Walk On was done in the second encore before.

LemonMacPhisto said:
rahhh, bi-polar :madspit: :wink:

kittens are nice, but not when they claw at your face when you sleep at night :mad: like at my cousins house
i love kitties :cute: my kitties don't claw at my face :drool: they snuggle up by my feet while i sleep so i can't move :happy:

I've always wondered, if you lose your wisdom teeth, does your IQ drop 10 points?

KhanadaRhodes said:

ouch!! did he say what was wrong? was it like a dry socket or something?

Honestly, he seemed baffled. He said it was an abcess and then said it seemed like it was on the muscle and scraped what he could. He said to go back in 2 weeks to see how it is. I hope that it's okay. I'll demand anesthetic. The good kind.

ladywithspinninghead said:

Oh yes, who needs to watch the news when you have Bono at a U2 concert?

Little did I know that they agreed to an aboriginal agreement of some kind on Friday until Bono announced it at the Montreal show. (or was it Ottawa??)

I believe the deal was made on Friday. It's set to improve housing, health care, education, etc. Good to hear...I just wish Martin would include more of a world-view, namely Africa, in his taking action.

wenda said:
Honestly, he seemed baffled. He said it was an abcess and then said it seemed like it was on the muscle and scraped what he could. He said to go back in 2 weeks to see how it is. I hope that it's okay. I'll demand anesthetic. The good kind.
:yikes: i've heard abcesses are painful! i hope you feel better :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom