Montreal II Party and hopefully a Setlist Watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yessss, I really hope all of the cool kiwis get tickets

not that hack notAxver :madspit:

Good luck to all the folks wanting Leg 4 tickets.

It's great to hear that they're instituting a new policy for fan club pre-sale tickets!!! It's a definite step in the right direction!

are they coming back to N America after the 4th leg? If so I'm going to keep my presale code

I've decided that flickr doesn't like me.
Or is it always so difficult to work with?

LemonMacPhisto said:
yessss, I really hope all of the cool kiwis get tickets

not that hack notAxver :madspit:

notAxver will never see a U2 show! :happy:

carof_77 said:
are they coming back to N America after the 4th leg? If so I'm going to keep my presale code

There is a rumour floating about that they MAY. The rumour essentially says that after the fourth leg, they're going to decide if they'd like to go back into the studio or keep touring.

Nothing remotely certain, though.

Whats up every1?

I hope they dont come back for the 4th leg. As much as I love seeing them, I saw them 7 times this year and I want them to get back in the studio.

Maybe the flickr site is just "having some issues" the last couple of days. I've been getting server errors just searching for tags.

Axver said:

There is a rumour floating about that they MAY. The rumour essentially says that after the fourth leg, they're going to decide if they'd like to go back into the studio or keep touring.

I say go with the former, I'd like a new album then another tour before they come back again

Axver said:

Yeah, it's for U2.com members, it was announced the presale yesterday and it's meant to be for people who hadn't already used their code. I didn't use my code for the first leg - tried but it turned up only shocking nosebleeds. Now I'm more thankful than ever that I knocked those back and kept my code!

This time around, you have to pick up the tickets the very day of the show with ID, credit card, and whatnot, so they're really combatting scalping. I hope that means it turns out nice and easy to get tickets!

KUDOS for not already using your code. :)

So for tonight Auckland, but what other shows will you go to?

redkat said:
Lila why is your power going down? :(

Power went out about 5:50am this morning, and I usually leave both my computers on. One is hooked to a backup battery, which I woke up for in order to turn the computer down. Then about 11:45, I was working and all the electricity went out again. Called the company and City Planner's Office (because of previous problems this year & scheduled outtages, I thought we should be free of problems for a while). SCE called me and explained the problem, and that in order to get everyone back up & running properly with service to everyone (some have been down sine 5:50am apparently), they would have to cut service in my area for about an hour this evening. So he was just telling me in advance, instead of me being pissed off for a 3rd time. But I'm still :grumpy: about the whole thing

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Axver said:

I know that we're spoiled compared to the rest of the world, but the dangled carrot of more North American shows next year is the only thing that's keeping me from slipping into compete and utter despair right now. :sad:

U2dork said:
Maybe the flickr site is just "having some issues" the last couple of days. I've been getting server errors just searching for tags.

maybe it's female and it's that time of the month for them :giggle:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I say go with the former, I'd like a new album then another tour before they come back again

While completely impossible and not likely...

It would be fun if they came back and completely mixed everything up. Almost like a new tour. :)

How sweet would it be if they came back and only played the rarities we all want??????

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Aloha
icon_palmtini.gif

I checked my daughter's schedule, and that rumored date (which I have no idea who came up with it or how) would fall around her spring break :up:

<<<off for a bit to call computer webperson... :wave:

kellyahern said:

In Hawaii. Did I mention Hawaii? I don't think I've mentioned Hawaii enough :shifty: :wink:.

LOL, you could start swimming there now from Florida and be there in time for the show... and also get in the Guiness Book of World Records too.

:laugh:

Jamescorymiko said:

While completely impossible and not likely...

It would be fun if they came back and completely mixed everything up. Almost like a new tour. :)

How sweet would it be if they came back and only played the rarities we all want??????

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I remember it being mentioned as an idea on the forum if they did a short little club tour to test new songs

and then go back in the studio to record, because in my opinion, the best songs shine live and it would be pretty sweet to have an awesome studio song to compare with an awesome live version of the song

I know how you feel, VP. I didn't have the budget to travel to see shows this time around. I'm splurging in December to see them one last time in Charlotte. My anticipation for that show is keeping me going for the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom