Montreal I Party, and maybe a Setlist Watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I have another question for you all. On the way out Ali waved at my daughter while she was talking to someone. I wanted to say "Thank you for sharing your husband with all of us" but I didn't want to interupt her or draw attention to her since I know she values her privacy. So I just smiled instead. Do you think I did the right thing?

I have a confession too, I love you Ron Burgundy

I miss your laugh
I miss being with you
I miss your scent
I miss your musk
I'm a mess without you Ron
When this is all over we should move into an apartment together

circa1992 said:
Hey, I have another question for you all. On the way out Ali waved at my daughter while she was talking to someone. I wanted to say "Thank you for sharing your husband with all of us" but I didn't want to interupt her or draw attention to her since I know she values her privacy. So I just smiled instead. Do you think I did the right thing?

Yeah, I think a smile was nice :) :up:.

That was nice that she waved at Sarah :yes:

circa1992 said:

If she were intently talking with someone it would have been rude to intrude, but otherwise, I can't see where she'd mind another mom coming up to her to exchange pleasantries and thank her, especially since she acknowledged you first.

daddy won't you weep
daddy won't let you ache
daddy'll give you
as much as you can take...:drool:

circa1992 said:
Is it wrong that I am encouraging my 13 year old's interest in 45 year old men!? :uhoh:

Not at all, as long as it's not sexually or anything, which I'm sure it's not. He can be a role model like figure for her.

kellyahern said:

c968274e.gif

Actually, I didn't mind them until they released that "My Lumps" song. Now I hate them with the fire of a thousand nuns :shifty:.

I so hate this song that I want to sue the BEP's/Vh1 for showing it while I'm just trying to fucking to see the U2 video..

It is the epitome of everything that is - music gone wrong.
:madspit:

sue4u2 said:

I so hate this song that I want to sue the BEP's/Vh1 for showing it while I'm just trying to fucking to see the U2 video..

It is the epitome of everything that is - music gone wrong.
:madspit:

and the worst part, she doesn't even have decent lumps/humps?!?!?!!

that's false advertising

kellyahern said:

I haven't seen the video yet. I'm afraid if I did, my head would explode or I would turn into this smiley :madwife:

it's fergie in a gray backdrop massaging and tapping her various lumps and humps

a posse is involved, and there's a red car

it;s seriously the worst thing ever

Miringeltje said:
4 songs in already:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I will follow

Question is what will come next?!

...a cover of "Walk On By". :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.