Montreal I Party, and maybe a Setlist Watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

1.21 jigawatts? great scott!

it's in my lavish apartment, which has many leatherbound books, and smells of rich mahogany

but don't mind my dog Baxter, for he is wise, like a miniature buddha, covered in hair

Diane L said:
I think that's my major regret about this tour; I never had a GA ticket.
I know the feeling. :sad:
I've been to ten shows this year, but none in GA. (I have tix to St Louis and one of the Boston shows, but of course, not in GA.)

Of course, I've still had a blast! :yes:

dazzledbylight said:

me too :sigh:

but that's why i want to be able to try and call you gals.....i have a long distance phone card!

i'm keeping odd hours in boston...up most of the night saturday and sleeping all day sunday till the line forms again at 5pm. and of course, my limbs will be frozen by the time they hand out wristbands in the morning :yikes:

Diane L said:
Ruffian, the ticket isn't a GA, far from it...it's behind the stage!!!

Believe me, if I had a GA, I would have started walking to Boston a few days ago!!!! I think that's my major regret about this tour; I never had a GA ticket.

*sits down next to Dl * :sigh:

but YOU got to meet the Silver Fox!:drool:

:wink: I didn't reaaaaally get to meet......."Mr. Sunglasses". :D

All right, after telling my oh so enthralling groping story, it's time for me to head out. :wave: Have fun partying without me!

KhanadaRhodes said:

he once got into my Food Fridge and eat a whole wheel of cheese, and pooped in there

I wasn't even mad, I was just amazed at Baxter, my Little Gentleman

onebloodonelife said:
All right, after telling my oh so enthralling groping story, it's time for me to head out. :wave: Have fun partying without me!

g'night guvna :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom