Montreal I Party, and maybe a Setlist Watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chiso said:
Listening to "Walk On By" by Isaac Hayes! :sad: :sad: :drool:

Isaac Hayes = the man

...taste chef's big salty balls, big salty balls, and put em in yo mouth...

maybe this?
1.gif

kellyahern said:

I haven't seen the video yet. I'm afraid if I did, my head would explode or I would turn into this smiley :madwife:

It's the typical BEP video, the girl is shaking all over, which I really don't need to see, so members of BEP, STOP IT!

This is a bit off topic, but anyone read any good books lately? I'm going to B&N tomorrow, and I'd like some suggestions.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
I Still Haven't Found What I am Looking For

'Like to thank Arcade Fire, they are the most extraordinary thing we have seen in a long time'. Bono

I agree, Bono... I agree.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
I Still Haven't Found What I am Looking For

'Like to thank Arcade Fire, they are the most extraordinary thing we have seen in a long time'. Bono

Bono's right for once...:up:

Circa1992:
I just posted a pic from Tuesday night in the dancing girls thread. I was at the back of the ellipse. Sarah on stage was a highlight.

We now return this thread to the setlist already in progress...

:wink:

onebloodonelife said:

Already read it, very, very good book. Frightening though. George Orwell is an excellent author.
I just read it this summer, I’m not sure how I graduated high school without reading it

RavenBlue said:
It's snowing out! Nice coat of white on the ground.

:applause: We got like 3-4 inches in La Crosse, WI yesterday! And it wasn't even supposed to snow...

pattip2000 said:

I just read it this summer, I’m not sure how I graduated high school without reading it

I read it on my own a couple months ago and it really makes you think about things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom