Monterrey Setlist Watch and Party, Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:
So, as I've been a tad out of touch lately, has there been any rumors about rehearsed songs and such?

They spent all of yesterday rehearsing 4th Of July.

It will have a Things To Make And Do snippet.

smile_muppet_beaker.gif
[/img]

U2dork said:

Hmm... So, I guess I'll take that as a "No."

Oh, you should hear how they've re-invented 4th Of July! It's like ... punk rock from Alpha Centauri!

wenda said:
Khan, I gotta ask an off topic question.

Did you watch AD on Friday? The last 10 minutes got taped over :madwife: but I'm gonna get a tape from my cousin.

But I'm DYING to know what happened. I saw up until Michael had to leave the party to go get George Michael who had taken Gob's yacht.

Could you help a girl out with a small recap?
we had snow here and it fucked up our satellite dish and it wasn't until the last 15 minutes of the show before my parents realised they should ask our neighbours (who have satellite as well) if they had outage problems as well. they didn't, and the only reason we didn't have a reception was because snow was covering the dish! :mad: so my dad knocked the snow off and boom! we had crystal clear reception.

i downloaded the four episodes but i've only had time to watch the first two so far, but i did see the last 15 minutes when we got back our satellite too so i did see the ending.

i'm guessing any ad fans here have already seen it? if not, sucks to be you :wink:

michael gets to the boat and george michael says he was leaving because ann's moved on and he can't be with maeby. michael tells him that lindsay was adopted, so maeby isn't his cousin. however, because she is still technically family and he's so young, they still can't be together.

because lucille was trying to escape from the s.e.c., buster gets afraid and jumps off the boat. the narrator says he faces his second biggest fear, being that he can't swim. then he faces his biggest fear, the seal that bit his hand off. :lol:

michael and his son see the trouble lucille is in and george michael asks if they should help them. michael says they have a full tank of gas, a house in cabo, and $500k in cashier's checks. so they sail off together.

in the epilogue... (which is what they say instead of "on the next episode..." :sad: )
michael wakes up and sees george sr. is on the boat too. maeby pitches her tv idea to a hollywood icon who sees it as a movie instead. the icon ends up being ron howard :lol:

the end :sad:

Wow!! Thanks Khan. I'm downloading the finale as we speak. I need to see this shit and I need to see it NOW!

Just call me impatient. I can't wait for the tape.

Poor George Michael, lol.

Oh and how funny was Justine Bateman? Good times.

ETA: My heart is broken that it is over. I'll have to relive it all on DVD.

Last edited:
.....and because someone has to do it.....

rc_tt_timtam.bmp

Timtams for all! :happy: As someone once said they are the holiest of holy chocolate biscuts.
I've still not ever had one.

U2dork said:

rc_tt_timtam.bmp

Timtams for all! :happy: As someone once said they are the holiest of holy chocolate biscuts.

I suddenly have a craving for Ho-Hos.

wenda said:
Wow!! Thanks Khan. I'm downloading the finale as we speak. I need to see this shit and I need to see it NOW!

Just call me impatient. I can't wait for the tape.

Poor George Michael, lol.
you're welcome :D

i know what you mean, i've got all of season three on my hard drive where it'll stay until the dvd comes out :shh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

you're welcome :D

i know what you mean, i've got all of season three on my hard drive where it'll stay until the dvd comes out :shh:

Mista F!

U2dork said:

rc_tt_timtam.bmp

:drool: :drool: :drool:

*goes to have one for lunch*

Well I'm back. When is the show?

hay guyZ wut iZ dat song dat playZ b4 U2 come on stage?1?!
j00 thinX they keep doing it for 4th arm of the tor?

Hello to anyone that came in while I was gone! Hope everyone is holding up so far. Lets have us an uuuuber good time!

KhanadaRhodes said:

I still haven't seen the bulk of the 3rd season episodes and I've been trying to get my friends into the show but to no avail :(

catlhere said:
the month goes before the day, you silly non-Americans :wink:
JK

The next American who writes a date as mm/dd gets a swift kick up the backside for being an illogical idiot.

Not sure if I'm kidding. I hate illogical things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom