Monterrey Setlist Watch and Party, Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mikal said:
a couple things i'm hoping for tonight's show:

- i hope they play Vertigo. that song would really get the crowd going.

- Elevation! Elevation! Elevation! THE song of this tour, IMO

- i'd like to see One in there somewhere to really calm the crowd down.

if these 3 things happen, it should be an unbelievable show!

I don't think they 'll play Vertigo...

They won't play Vertigo only one time I mean of course...:wink:

i hope they play something before the show, but i'm not sure what it should be....

anyone have any ideas what they've played in the past, you know, before U2 goes on?

wenda said:

I have heard of this phenomenon happening.

it's about as common as a scientologist beating a Kabala follower with a Zuur the Rigelian Overlord Zorkel Stick

LemonMacPhisto said:

it's about as common as a scientologist beating a kaballa follower with a Zuur the Rigelian Overlord Zorkel Stick

Than it is soooooo happening!

hay guys, if we still don't have an audio source by the time the concert starts (which seems unlikely), would you guys want me to put up a stream of whatever like i've done in the past?

KhanadaRhodes said:
hay guys, if we still don't have an audio source by the time the concert starts (which seems unlikely), would you guys want me to put up a stream of whatever like i've done in the past?

yes please :rockon:

KhanadaRhodes said:

We should see if people will listen to my musical selections. :drool:

:wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

WEEE!! That would be fantastic.

:wave:

Hey everybody!
It's been a while hasn't it?
I'm excited to see what the new stadium shows will bring...

Khan, I gotta ask an off topic question.

Did you watch AD on Friday? The last 10 minutes got taped over :madwife: but I'm gonna get a tape from my cousin.

But I'm DYING to know what happened. I saw up until Michael had to leave the party to go get George Michael who had taken Gob's yacht.

Could you help a girl out with a small recap?

So, as I've been a tad out of touch lately, has there been any rumors about rehearsed songs and such?

I saw the pictures of the graphics for OOTS.( :drool: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom