Mobile Phones - BAN THEM NOW!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, no mobile phone for me, at least it won't be turned on. I got one of those pre-paid deals, for a start.

Actually, to be quite honest, lately I've been using my mobile phone as an alarm clock so I can take day naps during my lunchbreak from work.

Hehe, an alarm clock, that I occasionally use to talk to people.

nuke126 said:
ok, i was going to bring my cell and phone in the setlist during the San Diego show for you guys to see on interference, but i guess you don't like that kind of thing.

I think I can manage to wait a couple extra hours for you to go home and post it on the boards :wink:

well i'm not going home till tuesday afternoon, so all you guys get from me is whatever i phone in to interference then. i bet you are one of the few people on here that can wait for the news.

u2warlp said:
what if i have to dial 911 because i punched a guy (u2_england) in the face because he wanted me to put my cell phone away and his ass is on the floor getting stomped on...mind your own business, if im paying 250 for a f*cking GA ticket then ill bring whatever the f*ck i please.:|

You wanna step outside?

Or are you gonna 'phone' your mates?

Arsewipe.

thrillme said:
Nope, no mobile phone for me, at least it won't be turned on. I got one of those pre-paid deals, for a start.

Actually, to be quite honest, lately I've been using my mobile phone as an alarm clock so I can take day naps during my lunchbreak from work.

Hehe, an alarm clock, that I occasionally use to talk to people.

My mobile makes an excellent alrm clock. My boyfriend has a Pay As You Go mobile that he hasn't topped up for at least 3 years - it got cut off ages ago, but he uses it for the alarm clock every morning.

hopefully we also get all the videos we get for Clay. I gave Clay a live cd of U2, and it is not at all surprising that he opened his concerts last summer with "Streets" and his version was really good, and I hope U2 sees the videos of it or hears his version. Anyway, every concert he does everyone takes videos as well with their digitals, so maybe next week we'll have cell certs and videos up here?

Back
Top Bottom