MNF New Orleans Set List Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Utoo said:
^Yes, Edge did.

And definitely not Bono---you actually see Billie Joe singing it. :shrug:

I'm glad Edge played along, but I'm disappointed that Billie Joe :barf: sung it, especially as the rehearsal clip showed Bono singing it ...

Last edited:
not to sound like a goody toe shoes, but i am not going to post the charity track because, well because it's for charity. we can buy it for only a buck (or a pound) at much better quality at rhapsody, as should we.
no!!! we can't!!!! people outside US can not buy it!! :( :sad:

Last edited:
Chuckver said:

Bono sang the second part.

Billie joe the first part.

Don't mean to belabour the point, but I'm pretty sure it was just Bille Joe on HOTRS...no Bono, and just one verse:

Bille Joe:

There is a house in New Orleans
They call the Superdome
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God I know I'm one

This segued into The Saints Are Coming, with Bono singing "I cried to my daddy on the telephone...how long now..." and then on to the full-band(s) version of the entire song.

Stupid Rhapsody won't work on my old mp3 player so I can only listen to it on my PC. That's what I get for trying to do it the legal way and to make a donation.

So listen to my Rhapsody horror story:

Since i cant d/l on a MAC i downloaded on my roommates computer and then put it on the ipod. Using my software i uploaded the file but it still wont work because of some Rhapsody password. WTF! I want my song!

Anyone know of a way to uncode the password in songs or some loop?

zoofred said:

no!!! we can't!!!! people outside US can not buy it!! :( :sad:

i really do feel your pain. nothing worse than having someone say i have it but you can't, which is what i'm doing. (someone once said something about contradiction, but i can't remember it right now)

that being said, you can download the whole set from the earlier links. I just split the tracks and cut the commentary and promo video.

someone else might go ahead and post the track tonight, but i don't feel right posting the charity track while a good deal of us can buy it from rhapsody.

sorry for those outside the us, but if noone else posts it by sunday, i will. my scrubles have an expiration date.

Last edited:
Damn, I wished I liked football...or men running around in skimpy tights. If you happen to like both, I guess this is your night!

I was at the gym watching it on the tv and the cable went off the air, halfway through Saints, needless to say I was had plenty of aggression to channel for my workout.:mad:

Westport said:
They're showing it again at halftime.

are you gonna retry to re-record in full? I know I am!

I recorded it the first time on the DVD-R, but don't know if it missed the last few seconds or not. And I don't know how to upload it to any site :reject:

Back
Top Bottom