Miss Sarajevo - Bono's tears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andromeda

The Fly
Ok in the Adelaide concert I was right up close to Bono during Miss Sarajevo and I swear he was crying through it. Can anyone tell me if he was crying during the song for any other concerts?

Brilliant performace. I miss the band so much.

Thanks

^Nov 22nd is tomoro mate :up:

I thought I heard him breaking up during Miss Sarajevo as well, I just defintely noticed this breaking in his voice, just after the big 'L'amore' part.

Bono definately had tears in his eyes during SYCMIOYO in Brisbane, after he mentioned that he was dedicating the song to his cousin Simon...

wat happen to his cousin? is he gonnna be alright
aww poor bono, cheer up its gonna be all right :)

during an emotional SYCMIOYO in Seattle with my boy.

Jason4_editedv1.jpg

read about it here - what a night.

http://u2tours.com/detail.src?ID=20050425

Last edited:
I bet it is a combination of emotion, sweat and whatever the B man may be experiencing with his own circle of friends and family when he sings these songs. They are heartfelt and beautiful which his out-pouring of each and every note, especially when his voice cracks and we all know his performance is fueled by the emotion behind the song. He sang SYCMIOYO in front of my sis and I at Vegas1 and altho the performance wasn't one of his more emotional ones with this song, we were completely entranced-mesmerized while his great presence and booming voice performed this favorite song of ours right there before our eyes! He was very sweaty also....but it was a moment in time we will never forget! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom