Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part V - MILWAUKEE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
The thread title is a bit of a joke I find amusing based on the fact Part IV of the Minneapolis setlist party is actually still active. So ... here's part V, Milwaukee!

I'm making this stupidly early because I've an appointment and I don't know when I'll be back, but I wanted to make sure the thread was made in a timely manner and I'm sure the regular partiers won't object to a longer party!

As always, PLEASE DO NOT POST U2.COM'S SETLIST if they post it early. They seem to have stopped so I'm hoping this gamble of not including the warning in the title pays off.

Let's also hope for some more surprises in Milwaukee! I'm loving the current sets. :hyper:

Schlemiel! Schamozzle! Hossenfeffer incorporated!

We're gonna do it ....

on your mark, get set, let's go now
something something something something
We're gonna make our dreams come true
Doin' it our way!

Ah, Milwaukee. How I miss thee.

corianderstem said:
Schlemiel! Schamozzle! Hossenfeffer incorporated!

We're gonna do it ....

on your mark, get set, let's go now
something something something something
We're gonna make our dreams come true
Doin' it our way!

Ah, Milwaukee. How I miss thee.

Jeez....C'mon Cori...you don't know the lyrics to Laverne and Shirley???

Isn't that how you begin everyday??:wink:

Making Our Dreams Come True

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight,
Schlimiel, schlimazel, hasenpfeffer, incorporated.
We're gonna do it!
Give us any chance we'll take it,
Read us any rule, we'll break it.
We're gonna make our dreams come true.
Doin' it our way!
Nothing's gonna turn us back now,
Straight ahead and on the track now.
We're gonna make our dreams come true,
Doin' it our way!

There's nothing we won't try,
Never heard the word "impossible."
This time there's no stopping us,
We're gonna do it!

On your mark, get set, and go now,
Gotta dream and we just know now.
We're gonna make that dream come true.
And we'll do it our way, yes, our way,
Make all our dreams come true.
And we'll do it our way, yes, our way,
Make all our dreams come true
For me and you.!!!!

:hmm:

We might as well make the most of this party. :hyper: After tonight we'll be showless for a week. :crack:

Good thing the show starts just as the season premiere of Desparate Housewives ends.

Isn't that how you begin everyday??

Well, I do begin each day by putting a rubber glove on a beer bottle ... HEY! How did you know that? Is there a secret camera on this thing?

Showless for a whole week? Really?

I ... I suddenly feel so cold. Please hold me.

corianderstem said:

Well, I do begin each day by putting a rubber glove on a beer bottle ... HEY! How did you know that? Is there a secret camera on this thing?

Showless for a whole week? Really?

I ... I suddenly feel so cold. Please hold me.

0f36ddf3.gif

ramblin rose said:

Hey Kelly!!

What time are you going to sleep.:shifty:

:lmao:

I'll be home for a couple of hours - going to see Steve Winwood tonight (half of you are probably going, who?) Anyways, Maddy will probably be pitch-hitting for me tonite here. She may have a source, may not... May be just partying with the peeps.

:dance:

I know this pales in comparison to most, by I apparently hit the 7000 post mark in the last couple of days. Gee, all since March too
sofa.gif

corianderstem said:
Steve Winwood: Spencer Davis Group ... wrote lots of beer commercial hits in the 80s. :wink:

Beer commercial hits? What hits are you referring to? :madspit:

TRAFFIC baby! Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys
Blind Faith - Can't Find MY Way Home

Oh, and countless others... Gimme Some Lovin' would be SDG

I love Gimme Some Lovin'.

I forgot about Traffic. My friend played me the song "In the Valley of the Lord," but he told me it sounded like he was singing "In the deli of the lord," and I can't hear it any other way now. Hee!

Maybe that's Blind Faith who does that song. If I even have the name right. :hmm:

Don't you remember his big comeback albums in the mid to late 80s, and at least one of the songs was used in a beer commercial. I think.

Oh, it was "Don't You Know What the Night Can Do" that was in a Michelob ad. I think the other song I was thinking of was that Genesis song "Tonight Tonight Tonight," another wonderful mid-80s beer song.

We can all rest easier now, knowing that. :wink:

The song is Blind Faith 'Presence Of The Lord'

While You See A Chance, Arc Of A Diver, Higher Love (one of my faves)... Don't know what songs you think were beer commercials :huh:

I just hope for Traffic stuff - last time I saw him, Low Spark was about a 25 minute version...

:wave: Diane! I know she'll be in good hands. She knows most everyone. She even called me last time to confirm Axver's love of 11 O'Clock Tic Toc, LOL. And she heard the 'Best Of' playing on my CD player today and recognized Dirty Day from another room - she knew it was a different mix. Now will someone give us a lead on some :censored: tickets for the 11/1 show??? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom