Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part V - MILWAUKEE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

:ohmy:

Nick lives in Ireland in a house Crowded House won/bought/got given I believe. He produces now, bands like Bell X1.

I think he may live in Belfast, he played with Neil & Tim last time on tour there. :yes:

Well i really only know what Neil and Tim look like:hmm:

Who knows maybe i have bumped into Nick sometime...

U2dork said:
Hi everybody! :wave:
13 years ago this evening, a friend and I were hanging out by the catering tent behind the Georgia Dome meeting Mr. The Edge. After the show, Bono signed a few autographs on the way to his limo. My friend and I were sort of behind some people and I don't think Bono saw us at first. He got into his limo to leave but someone shouted "Wait!" and he got out of his limo, came over to us and scribbled across the banner that I had made. He had just showered, was wearing a crushed velvet jacket over the shirt he wore in the Streets video (or one exactly like it) and was drinking a Budweiser. As he was writing, a girl asked if she could trade earrings with him and he said in a sing-song voice "No, you may not!" This made me giggle and I kinda dropped a corner of the banner as he was writing. He said to me, "Hold still, now. You have to hold real still." :combust:
That was one of the greatest nights ever.

Anyway, to celebrate this happy little anniversary, I thought I'd bring along to the setlist party this little gem from the show that night. It's Bono's call to the White House. Oh, how I loved these moments in the ZooTv shows.

http://s43.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1E24DWJ2L69MA150B9DHW2ZJ3Z

Aww, that's great :hug:

Lila64 said:

Well at least she's still in the ellipse. I'd be happy with second row! (I know, not happy if you've waited all day in the rain,...but hey - she's there and we're not!)
Yes, she's elated to be in the ellipse and I'm bummed not to be there. I actually live in WI, but decided to do Chicago instead and skip Milwaukee, because Chicago always gets such great shows. I assumed Milwaukee wouldn't be too exciting or special, but after Minneapolis I kind of changed my mind. My friend was trying to score a GA ticket for me at the box office today, but none ever dropped. She said the other people that had been in line waiting for GAs ended up having to call ETS. So much for Milwaukee being a soft market.

LJT said:

Well i really only know what Neil and Tim look like:hmm:

Who knows maybe i have bumped into Nick sometime...

I can't find one image on the net of Nick post-House. :mad:

hester4_gallery__550x438.jpg

:bow:

Nick is far right, probably doesn't have the blonde hair now. I'm sure you have had a pint with him.:wink:

Thanks guys. It was quite some time ago. It's time for a new story, I think. :yes:

I guess we have about another hour and 20 minutes before show time. I'll be back after dinner.

ruffian said:

were you at the chicago shows? did we meet? :hmm:

I was at the 4 in May, but only at the first one this time around. I was #68 in line for the first show. I had a blackish tshirt on with a big red U2 on the front (Unforgettable fire), oh and I am female. I don't think we met. I really don't know any other interferencers :reject:

RavenBlue said:
So do we think this'll be the same setlist as Minneapolis.. or do you think they'll shake things up once again?

Different. :drool:

timothius said:

I can't find one image on the net of Nick post-House. :mad:

hester4_gallery__550x438.jpg

:bow:

Nick is far right, probably doesn't have the blonde hair now. I'm sure you have had a pint with him.:wink:

Hmm who copied who...Adam circa Popmart or Nick:hmm:

just what I need, surprises on the night I'm not here :mad:

But then again, something to look forward to upon my return home :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom