Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part V - MILWAUKEE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

No, it's not just you :wink:.
he's got that "thing" going on...I was never an Adam girl, but wow, he is smokin' hot on this tour :drool:

I love seeing pictures of people getting to meet them before the shows too... they seem to make themselves very accesible to fans who'd like an autograph or picture. I think that is really cool. I hope someday that'll be me in a picture like that with any of them :) Okay, Edge would be really cool. I doubt I could speak properly. Isn't funny you think about stuff like this and you picture yourself making up this elaborate conversation with your heros.. and then you get face to face and it all comes out sounding like "Meep"

Oh my god Timothius. This is... just.. wow! It's actually really good! It has a "When The Spell Is Broken" vibe to it! Thank you so much for alerting me to this! :)

RavenBlue said:
I love seeing pictures of people getting to meet them before the shows too... they seem to make themselves very accesible to fans who'd like an autograph or picture. I think that is really cool. I hope someday that'll be me in a picture like that with any of them :) Okay, Edge would be really cool. I doubt I could speak properly. Isn't funny you think about stuff like this and you picture yourself making up this elaborate conversation with your heros.. and then you get face to face and it all comes out sounding like "Meep"

:yes:

Never met them at all, but clueless what I would say...

I don't even recognize my posts anymore with my new outfit on :giggle:

Diane :hug:

Diane L said:

I want to meet this man so much, soooooo much....

*realizes I'm not in PLEBA*

:reject:

he was doing major flirting with the girls in the front in toronto and chicago :cute: when they did discotheque the first time i was on the front row of the ellipse and I mouthed "FINALLY!" and he said, "I KNOW!!"

I secretly love it when setlist threads become momentarily plebafied :wink:
and hi everyone! :wave:
Diane are you going to 10/7 and 10/8 at MSG?

Hi...

I won't be at tonight's party... last night my screen collapsed or something... it had troubles in the past, goimng on and off, I had to move the chord in the back... well, last night, it went black :(

you know how this things have like 2 lights, one for the power and one that goes off after a while (like when the screensaver goes on too long)... that last one went to hell last night and now I just have to wait of ot gets better alone or if I'm stuck with no pc at home... which only purpose this days is go into Messenger and Set-List parties :sad:

so... I hope a miracle happens tonight that I might be abel to crash the party.. or just wait untill tomorrow and log in at college...

:sad:

ruffian said:

he was doing major flirting with the girls in the front in toronto and chicago :cute: when they did discotheque the first time i was on the front row of the ellipse and I mouthed "FINALLY!" and he said, "I KNOW!!"

I secretly love it when setlist threads become momentarily plebafied :wink:
and hi everyone! :wave:
Diane are you going to 10/7 and 10/8 at MSG?

I know, Ruff, PLEBA Girls in the House!!!!

That's a great story about Adam!!! But I don't have GAs so I won't get to flirt with him! *pout*

And yes, I'll be at the 10/8 show!!!

pepokiss said:
Hi...

I won't be at tonight's party... last night my screen collapsed or something... it had troubles in the past, goimng on and off, I had to move the chord in the back... well, last night, it went black :(

you know how this things have like 2 lights, one for the power and one that goes off after a while (like when the screensaver goes on too long)... that last one went to hell last night and now I just have to wait of ot gets better alone or if I'm stuck with no pc at home... which only purpose this days is go into Messenger and Set-List parties :sad:

so... I hope a miracle happens tonight that I might be abel to crash the party.. or just wait untill tomorrow and log in at college...

:sad:

Awww, I'm sorry about your computer. :hug:

Diane L said:

I know, Ruff, PLEBA Girls in the House!!!!

That's a great story about Adam!!! But I don't have GAs so I won't get to flirt with him! *pout*

And yes, I'll be at the 10/8 show!!!

i'll be in the GA but maybe we'll meet up in the afternoon? are you coming early for the band's soundcheck arrival?

ruffian said:

i'll be in the GA but maybe we'll meet up in the afternoon? are you coming early for the band's soundcheck arrival?

Hey ruffian did you get a ticket already? I finally broke down and bought the ticket for the Philadelphia thing.:ohmy:

ruffian said:

:lol:

He winked at Souly in Toronto :wink:.

I've never had GA, but in Seattle I had a great time watching the frowny smile from my seat (I don't think I'll ever have a great a seat as that again :( ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom