Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:
guys, I can't upload the show tonight......YSI is being a pain in the ass!! I don't know what's going on :mad:

I'm sorry :sad:

remind me on Sunday at the next setlist party...Sorry, it's just not working :huh:

thats ok, no big deal thanks for trying. :)

SETLIST:
1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet)
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet) / Black Hills of Dakota (snippet)
10. Love and Peace or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One / Ol' Man River (snippet)
Break
17. The First Time
18. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (Acoustic)
19. With or Without You (with girl on stage)

JMScoopy said:

thats ok, no big deal thanks for trying. :)

sorry :(

one4u2- I'm only going to the 10/14 show because I live in FL and I'm off from school that day.....I have shitty horrible seats but at least I'll be there!!!! my first ever U2 show :love:

i´m curious ... they will make a slower encore again !!! wher´s full power songs like THE FLY/ DISCOTHEQUE????

Interesting how with all the setlist variation, WOWY hasn't really moved.

:laugh: this thread is a perfect example of why U2 will NEVER make everyone happy with the setlist. They are mixing it up and some are asking where some songs they have played for most of the tour are???!! :shrug:

angel_28 said:
WOWY!...with a girl...lucky :)...now play Shine like stars snippet...and i shall be happy :shift:

my all time favorite snippet, and it seems that other people are crazy for it as well...why is that? what is it that makes it so appealing? i get chills everytime i hear it...

sami0201 said:

sorry :(

one4u2- I'm only going to the 10/14 show because I live in FL and I'm off from school that day.....I have shitty horrible seats but at least I'll be there!!!! my first ever U2 show :love:

One show is all you need at MSG! I always say you haven't lived until you've seen U2 at the Garden you'll have an amazing time...I wish I was going to be there the 14th, I'll be there on the 7th and the 10 and in November...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom