Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ramblin rose said:
I'm almost afraid to think that it can't get any better than these 1st seven shows.

Seriously. This third leg is off to an amazing start...I don't see how anyone could complain about those setlists.

no really if like every fan that met Bono was like "hey are you ever gonna play Acrobat?" do you think they'd bother to TRY to rehearse it? I know Bono said something about Edge meditating in a tree, but what the fuck does that mean, if that's what it takes then make the man meditate damnit :mad:

I suggest writing Dirty Day on a paper plane and throwing it up on stage, make sure the paper is colorful though, that helps. :yes:

The key is to through it onstage during an interval when they are stuffing around a bit... i.e around the Acoustic portion, and toss it up. If you have a front man (ala Bono) who likes a bit of banter and to play-by-ear it is likely he will read it etc and may well pull it out ad hoc.

This works for a lot of bands. :yes:

WildHoneyAlways said:

He didn't have it with him that I know of.

The petitioner without the petition?

2.gif

timothius said:
I suggest writing Dirty Day on a paper plane and throwing it up on stage, make sure the paper is colorful though, that helps. :yes:

The key is to through it onstage during an interval when they are stuffing around a bit... i.e around the Acoustic portion, and toss it up. If you have a front man (ala Bono) who likes a bit of banter and to play-by-ear it is likely he will read it etc and may well pull it out ad hoc.

This works for a lot of bands. :yes:

Have you begun your research for the sex change operation. I really think you could get pulled up to dance MW with Bono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom