Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a program to make animated gifs *it was annoying as all heck, but well worth it if they worked right* The thing that used to get me is I would somehow put the frames in the wrong order and they would play backwards:mad: :wink:

nurse chrissi said:
we need the "Discotheque" gif in order to ensure a pop song is played
:wink:

a3441308.gif

timothius said:

:lol:

Have you tasted English Marmite, that stuff borders on leathal? :drool:

I've tried a little bit, but not much and it was a while ago. Good stuff though! :drool:

RavenBlue said:
I used to have a program to make animated gifs *it was annoying as all heck, but well worth it if they worked right* The thing that used to get me is I would somehow put the frames in the wrong order and they would play backwards:mad: :wink:

:lol: i gotta find program to try and make Animated Gifs...with my luck they would probably backwards too...but will be fun trying :)

I'm so glad I finished that in time for the show. I don't think I'll be making those on a regular basis, although, now that I know how I could make a bunch of Bono mouth gifs in my free time for special occasions. :hmm:

U2dork said:
I'm so glad I finished that in time for the show. I don't think I'll be making those on a regular basis, although, now that I know how I could make a bunch of Bono mouth gifs in my free time for special occasions. :hmm:

:lmao: excellent idea :evil:

Axver said:

I've tried a little bit, but not much and it was a while ago. Good stuff though! :drool:

I wonder if Marmite from England is something like Guinness in Ireland? :hmm: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom