Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was saying earlier that they'd want Elevation dropped... I think Bullet would be a better choice. I think Bullet is overrated, personally. I think the 'Hands that Built America' snippet at the end is just too mellow for that song. Elevation tour's version was better.

VintagePunk said:

I've watched the video clip of Miss Sarajevo in Europe about a million times, and saw it live 6 times, and when he goes into the opera part, it never fails to give me chills, and leave me completely stunned and overwhelmed with his talent. :drool:

Good I can't wait it wasn't played at any of my shows yet although I do prefer RTSS :drool:

i vote for drop "pride" from the setlist and replacement... unforgettable fire ... wht do u think?

SETLIST:
1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. The Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (snippet)
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet) / Black Hills of Dakota (snippet)
10. Love and Peace or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo
Human Rights video
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name

WildHoneyAlways said:

:hyper:
Yes I am.
excellent - should be quite the group freezing outside the savvis center

I am however concerned that gorman will have perfected a satillite uplink by then:wink:

raphatrind said:
i vote for drop "pride" from the setlist and replacement... unforgettable fire ... wht do u think?

did you guys hear Pearl Jam's 'A Sort of Homecoming' the other night... awesome.

Axver said:

I honestly don't understand why it's become a regular. I really enjoyed it in Boston - honestly, I needed a breather after the high energy of the first few songs! - but I think it should be kept as a rare treat. What happened to ACD/ITH?

Exactly. I mean, I don`t mind hearing it at all, it's the kind of song that should come as a great surprise from time to time, but a permanent spot? Strange... why choose that over ACT/ITH or Gloria (or another obscure pre-War song...) I'm sure the band has a good reason (they always do), but it still seems weird to me.

u2wedge said:
Someone was saying earlier that they'd want Elevation dropped... I think Bullet would be a better choice. I think Bullet is overrated, personally. I think the 'Hands that Built America' snippet at the end is just too mellow for that song. Elevation tour's version was better.

I agree about Bullet except that is my pee break song when would I go?

oceane said:
Hi everyone!:wave:

2. I still can`t believe that The Ocean has somewhat become permanent in the set-list. Am I the only one thinking it`s one of the most boring song U2 has ever written? I mean, nothing to ruin the show or anything, but why not play something like October if you want everyone to calm down?

i like it but see why you say that. its not near as boring as miss sarajevo.

u2wedge said:

I love Elevation live, both tours. Was great opening on the Elevation Tour. I get chills everytime I watch it :up:

And Reggie...
19.gif

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Well since I noticed your B-Day is 10 days after mine, we might be able to work something out! March babies rock!

Reading my profile, heh? :wink: Aries do rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom