Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angel_28 said:

:up: cool!...i went alone because none of my friends like U2 :madspit:...lol

some people I knew from school went and listened to the show from outside the stadium, and the next day they told me that the opening band was better

angel_28 said:

:up: cool!...i went alone because none of my friends like U2 :madspit:...lol

yeah... my friends like crap (rap, reggaeton, radio pop).

"U2. I'm not that into U2" :mad:

:wave:

Axver, I thought of you today- there is a stand in the mall called "cookies of the world" and I mentioned tim tams to my dad (don't ask :lol: ) and he said he thought he saw them there! I'm gonna go check tomorrow! :hyper: :laugh:

romi said:

some people I knew from school went and listened to the show from outside the stadium, and the next day they told me that the opening band was better

hahahahaha.... HA!

[btw, what was the opening band?]

I'm sorry for the following non-U2 related post, but:

jackmegiggy.jpg

I :heart: Meg White!!

[Meg's the one in the middle :lol:]

[BTW, What's Iggy Pop's Real Name???]

nurse chrissi said:

Imitrex:drool:

I swear by the stuff - honestly knocks out a mirgraine in 5 minutes

I know some people that also say that's the best.

Thank goodness I don't get migraines :no:. I used to get really bad headaches as a kid, but have only had a couple in the last few years. You know a headache is really bad when you can remember it months later :reject:. I can't imagine getting them all the time :(.

SOrry!! :sad:

I didn't think the picture would be soooo big...

My sincere apologies:(

chiso said:

yeah... my friends like crap (rap, reggaeton, radio pop).

"U2. I'm not that into U2" :mad:

glad to see i'm not alone :)....i have a mix of friends who like rap rock and pop....but none find U2 anything special...:huh:

That is why i'm glad i have a place like this with thousands of other people who understand me :wink:

I get migraines from time to time, they usually happen at night. The one weird thing I've noticed is that when I get one, that would be the time that I'll get a song stuck in my head! :huh: I usually try to just relax and think of nothing, but it can be really tough sometimes! Especially when you've got some weird metal song stuck in your head :wink:

KUEFC09U2 said:
wpw very good question, my fav all time U2 song is..............one tree hill and that is no joke

Wow, really? You are very cool then! Great taste. :)

Have you got the 1989-12-26 Dublin performance that I'm always praising?

kellyahern said:

Did anyone else feel slightly let down when they found out Meg White was not Jack's sister, but his ex-wife? Or did everyone know that all along and I'm just out of the loop :reject:.

I found out they were divorced 3.6 seconds after being told they were siblings...

[damn you, Jack White... lucky SOB:mad: :sad: ]

kellyahern said:

I know some people that also say that's the best.

Thank goodness I don't get migraines :no:. I used to get really bad headaches as a kid, but have only had a couple in the last few years. You know a headache is really bad when you can remember it months later :reject:. I can't imagine getting them all the time :(.

I had a really awful headache Wednesday night and half the day yesterday...thankfully tonight is gone...but now i have a cough...:mad:

RavenBlue said:
I get migraines from time to time, they usually happen at night. The one weird thing I've noticed is that when I get one, that would be the time that I'll get a song stuck in my head! :huh: I usually try to just relax and think of nothing, but it can be really tough sometimes! Especially when you've got some weird metal song stuck in your head :wink:

The last really bad headache I had was in a long meeting. I started sweating really bad and felt like I was going to pass out. Thank goodness at the break someone had an Excedrin migraine.

Wow, these thread get out of control fast if you leave them for a couple of minutes.

I'm only 14 pages behind, which I have had to scan quickly.

Will probably be back for thread two since now I have to go and try to improvise some cheese ravioli.

Thanks for planting the idea in my head Kelly.:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom