Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vintage Rock, you rock! :rockon:

I've never met the gentleman they call Bonovox... I'd probably thank him for writing "Stay (Faraway, So Close)" and "Running to Stand Still" :sad: :sad: :sad:

Nice pics VP!

No stirfry tonite Miri - um.... Pasta?

25.gif

oh, this is for u2dork - I didn't have time the other nite to post it:
22.gif
(use your imagination - it could have been a POPtart!)

[i called Vintage Punk "Vintage Rock"... i'm an idiot... 'i'm a creep... what the hell am I doing here... I don't belong here' :sad: ]

Diane L said:
Well, I just checked Ticketmaster to see if any NYC tickets had been released, but they hadn't been.

:sad: :sad: you're very optimistic

[i'm going to 3 msg shows... alone:sad: ]

chiso said:
Vintage Rock, you rock! :rockon:

I've never met the gentleman they call Bonovox... I'd probably thank him for writing "Stay (Faraway, So Close)" and "Running to Stand Still" :sad: :sad: :sad:

Me too!! :sad: It seems everyone and their brother has met at least one of the guys. Not me. I hope to one day, but then again, I can't possibly imagine the anxiety I would get in that moment of being before Bono. I know he's human, but I will always hold him at the highest regard. :drool:

kakvox said:

Me too!! :sad: It seems everyone and their brother has met at least one of the guys. Not me. I hope to one day, but then again, I can't possibly imagine the anxiety I would get in that moment of being before Bono. I know he's human, but I will always hold him at the highest regard. :drool:

He's great, you'd be fine!

kakvox said:

EXACTLY! He's a regular guy (ha!), yet he's been such an important figure throughout my life (I'm 20... started listening to U2 when I was like 11 [Hold Me, Thrill Me... had me hooked!])

chiso said:

:hug: Well at least you're able to get to a show. I've still been searching for reasonably priced tickets for either Ottawa or Montreal, but they don't seem to exist. I just can't afford $200 for a show :sad:

But with these setlist parties I feel a bit closer to the shows :) and I get to hang out with some cool folks as well.

Where does a guy like, uh, me go in hopes of meeting the band??

especially when the gigs I'm going to are at MSG?? (which practically has many, many people walking around it at all times!)

chiso said:

Don't be too worried about going alone.. apart from the queuing I preferred the actual concert being on my own.

chiso said:
Where does a guy like, uh, me go in hopes of meeting the band??

especially when the gigs I'm going to are at MSG?? (which practically has many, many people walking around it at all times!)

They usually don't stop before a show at MSG, they may wave from the car but thats it...After the show at about 2 am is another story :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom