Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here besides myself, get headaches right before (up to 2 day before) it rains or snows. Basically I get sinus headaches, but only at these times due to decreases in pressure in the atmosphere (barometer). I know it's kinda strange, but I can tell you, without watching the weather channel, if it will rain by me. :shrug:

reeses.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

My Kryptonite!!

Would any of you Americans be offended if I told you I think your chocolates/sweets/general confectionery is rather inferior?

Axver said:
Would any of you Americans be offended if I told you I think your chocolates/sweets/general confectionery is rather inferior?
would rather have myself a nice sundey roast :drool:

Axver said:

I'm not offended, but you should send me some of yours to compare! :wink:

Lila64 said:
17.gif

Congrats Zooropa
23.gif

Hubby once had a BAD headache - was a subarachnoid bleed (ask nursechrissi) :(

:yikes: that is why everytime I get a headache I want to go to CT - you just never know

and Axver are sweets are inferior - I go to the Irish imports store to get smarties which are far superior to M&Ms

Kakvox, yes sometimes I get little headaches before rain or snow. I always thought it had something to do with air pressure or something. Or when it comes to snow, hoping that someone else would scoop out the yard :wink:

Axver said:

yes, we take our confectionary seriously around here... :mad:

:wink:

nurse chrissi said:

:yikes: that is why everytime I get a headache I want to go to CT - you just never know

and Axver are sweets are inferior - I go to the Irish imports store to get smarties which are far superior to M&Ms
smarties :drool:

kakvox said:

I'm not offended, but you should send me some of yours to compare! :wink:

Send me some money and I'll work something out. :wink:

I still can't get over that apparently chicken flavour chips don't exist there. They're a staple flavour like ready salted (aka plain), salt and vinegar, and barbecue!

And the chocolate just isn't as nice - though Aussie/Kiwi chocolate still can't compare to German or Swiss chocolate. :drool:

Axver said:

I still can't get over that apparently chicken flavour chips don't exist there. They're a staple flavour like ready salted (aka plain), salt and vinegar, and barbecue!

And the chocolate just isn't as nice - though Aussie/Kiwi chocolate still can't compare to German or Swiss chocolate. :drool:
roast chicken walkers are a must in the UK :drool:

I didn't know our choclates ect ...were inferior...never had chocolate from outside North America..
Send me some other chocolate i will glady compare too :wink:

kellyahern said:

But Mounds bars have dark chocolate and coconut. Coconut!

Well, I'm allergic to coconut, sooo ...

I had such a hard time finding appealling chocolate bars! How do you people get by without things like Crunchie bars?

Mmmmm, Crunchie bars .... :drool:

Axver said:

:ohmy: CHICKEN flavor chips??? :yuck:
sorry to offend you, though! :lol:

Has anyone ever had Butlers chocolates from Ireland :drool: :drool:

Sooooo good.

Actually one of my favourite chocolates are Icy cups. I think they're swiss. Really rich stuff, but they just melt in your mouth... oh so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom