Milwaukee Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - aka Minneapolis Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
Super Bono hasn't become too super yet. :sad:
SuperBono.jpg

I was just going to do that :lol: instead:

MAX_U2wallpaper_Heroes_LowRez.jpg

:sigh: I just spent half my night trying to get my new blog the way i want it....tiring work blogging it be:yes:

I took a pee break during Pride in Seattle 2 ... but only because I had a reserved seat and knew I could get back.

SETLIST
1. City of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. The Electric Co.
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love and Peace or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo

ruffian said:

are you going to wait for a box office drop?

Ruff, what happened with this is that I bought a ticket for the Bono/Sachs lecture on October 5. I wasn't given an order # for my records (the customer service rep I had wasn't very good), and I haven't received the ticket yet. One4u2 received her ticket in the mail on Friday, after being told they were only available at the box office. So,I've got to get on the phone and see if there is actually a ticket for me. (I have been billed for it.)

As for GAs for other days of MSG...I'd love to, but it depends on my financial situation. I'm working until 6:30 pm on the 7th, and have a Dr's appointment on the 11th, though, so it doesn't look likely that I'll do so.

But I do want to get there and wait for the guys--I wanna meet Adam!!!!! :drool: :combust:

one4u2 said:

Green guitar :drool:

DSCN3725_2.jpg

I'm not really keen on that guitar. The Gibson Explorer's where it's at. :drool:

I love the black Strat too. Partly because my guitar is a cheap imitation of it and it's cool to see Edge play 'my' guitar.

<out of lurk mode> i am expereincing intermittent episodes of cold sweats and broad smiles reminiscing of mullets and awful haircuts circa 1984. btw, whats up with the setlisy??:wave: :rant: ;) :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom