Milano/Sao Paulo/Buenos Aires/

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peterrrrr

New Yorker
Heres the reasons why Milano should been released!

Bonos voice is much stronger!( A show is much more intresssting when Bonos voice is stronger) Wich make the version of the songs stronger then the 4th leg shows.

The best version of Miss Sarajevo(He sings it far more stronger and dosent add his kermit voice in the opera thing as he did in the 4th leg)

OOTS with Symphony orchestra

Vertigo2 is on it, If you been on the show you know that Vertigo2 is a realy good idea

Zooropean103 said:
Agree! :up: Also you must remember that The Electric Co. is there with different snippets!

Hey , every show that has Electric Co in the set should be released before other releases where they don`t play it:wink:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

p.s. Vertigo 2x is :drool: , like the way it rocks out the show leaving everyone on a high:wink:

I've posted this several times already, but I'll post it again. The Milano concert IS being released on dvd at the end of this year.

This was told personally to me by the director of the dvd, Hamish Hamilton. I was in the front row at the Sao Paulo February 20th show and Hamish, who was travelling with the band for the South American shows, walked to the front of the stage a few hours before the show. I asked him a few questions and he told me the dvd of Milano is being released this year.

Obviously U2 or Universal could change their minds in the next 8 months about releasing it, but having heard it personally from Hamish confirms it in my mind.

Is it correct (for us) to release an one-time-only version of OOTS ? or would it better to release a version similar to what the "real" tour was?
I would obviously prefer my hometown on DVD, but I have to recon that Bono's voice wasn't at its best in Buenos Aires.
I would like to see Milano for holiday season 2006 and ¿why not? Buenos Aires release after its IMAX release, sometime next year.

imo bono's voice has been better on the 4th leg than any other, granted the second BA he sounds shaky at first, but then as soon as the first few songs are done he sings amazingly again

God Part III said:
Milan has the best I Will Follow I've ever heard. It should be released.
but we've had i will follow on the last 2 tour DVDs, boston and mexico

Gotta agree , elevation's I will folow sounds boring compared to this one .

KUEFC09U2 said:
but we've had i will follow on the last 2 tour DVDs, boston and mexico

:huh: mexico DVD ???

KUEFC09U2 said:
imo bono's voice has been better on the 4th leg than any other, granted the second BA he sounds shaky at first, but then as soon as the first few songs are done he sings amazingly again

I have hear the shows from the 4th leg and he dosent sing like he did on the 1,2 and third legs. He is very hoarse right now, He has real problem to hit the opera tone in Miss Sarajevo, he started have that problem on the 3rd leg. In the 1,2,3rd leg he had much more clear and stronger voice. Listen to SYCMIOYO, Vertigo,COBL and Streets. In the 4th leg he has more weaker voice in the low keys and high keys. But this is for natural reasons, they have been on tour nearly one year....

Last edited:
Peterrrrr said:

I have hear the shows from the 4th leg and he dosent sing like he did on the 1,2 and third legs. He is very hoarse right now, He has real problem to hit the opera tone in Miss Sarajevo, he started have that problem on the 3rd leg. In the 1,2,3rd leg he had much more clear and stronger voice. Listen to SYCMIOYO, Vertigo,COBL and Streets. In the 4th leg he has more weaker voice in the low keys and high keys. But this is for natural reasons, they have been on tour nearly one year....
am only saying I prefer the way he is singing this leg thats all :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom