Milan Setlist Party (bored At Work So Starting Early)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zwervers2 said:
Everybody ready for the greatest setlist ever??????????

for those who haven't heared the version of Yahweh I put together with some guys from my band..check the audio/video section of the vertio tour...(very curious) what you think...

just to get in the mood :wink:

plugging?:wink:

hmm i wonder if i should sing some more:D

zwervers2 said:

for those who haven't heared the version of Yahweh I put together with some guys from my band..check the audio/video section of the vertio tour...(very curious) what you think...

just to get in the mood :wink:

AW! zwervers this never works for me. You must send me it another way.

zwervers2 said:

no the plugging will begin when the record is finished don't worry :wink:

hey i was just wondering if you don't mind i really like the two songs you posted a while back...would it be alright if i uploaded to the The Killers Message Board i am on? Just most of the guys there are pretty interested in new music and what not might be a good way of getting an early following:wink: Of course with your permission though.

LJT said:

hey i was just wondering if you don't mind i really like the two songs you posted a while back...would it be alright if i uploaded to the The Killers Message Board i am on? Just most of the guys there are pretty interested in new music and what not might be a good way of getting an early following:wink: Of course with your permission though.

as long as you name the source: mighty jane it's fine with me...thanks for your help...I'm curious what they think about it...

LJT said:

heya 1stOne:wave:

No more international incidents tonight i hope...wars have been started for less:happy:

Hi cuddly bear:hug: I thought it added a new dimension to the par-tay, but:shh: don't tell the mods

1stOne said:

AW! zwervers this never works for me. You must send me it another way.

you could send me an email...being a premiummember...I can send you the file..

zwervers2 said:

No, I'm not ready for it.
'Cause I'm all prepared for and expecting to see the standard setlist.
:shh: Don't tell anyone though.
They might complain about it.
LOL

zwervers2 said:

you could send me an email...being a premiummember...I can send you the file..

I think I tried but was denied...wait I'll try again...by the way why aren't you a premium member? I can't pm you?

zwervers2 said:

as long as you name the source: mighty jane it's fine with me...thanks for your help...I'm curious what they think about it...

They should really like If You Wanna i think that fits with their general music taste more over there but a lot of them like the piano-y stuff too..very diverse forum for what people would consider mainly teeny-bopper place...we keep them out:wink: Will let you know what they think...oh and don't worry of course i will credit Mighty Jane as the source:yes:

1stOne said:

Hi cuddly bear:hug: I thought it added a new dimension to the par-tay, but:shh: don't tell the mods

haha i like this cuddly bearness now:hug:

Your secret is safe with me:giggle:

LJT said:

They should really like If You Wanna i think that fits with their general music taste more over there but a lot of them like the piano-y stuff too..very diverse forum for what people would consider mainly teeny-bopper place...we keep them out:wink: Will let you know what they think...oh and don't worry of course i will credit Mighty Jane as the source:yes:

very cool!!:rockon:

Where's U2Man? Keeping a low profile? Big brother is watching you....Hi Sicy:wave:

Miringeltje said:

No, I'm not ready for it.
'Cause I'm all prepared for and expecting to see the standard setlist.
:shh: Don't tell anyone though.
They might complain about it.
LOL

Hi Miri.....ramblin rose....

redkat said:
LJT spending time on another bands board:shame:

haha i was on The Killers message board before this one..i have actually met a really cool bunch of people through The Killers message board...to be frank this place scared me for a we while...was just to big:huh: ....The Killers board was the first board i had more than 10 posts on it was my baby board as such:wink: Now i have removed my training wheels as such:D

1stOne said:
Where's U2Man? Keeping a low profile? Big brother is watching you....Hi Sicy:wave:

:wink:
Well, he's here, and yes, he's keeping a low profile, we all know Sicy's sword and what she threatened to do with it......:hmm: considering changing my Avatar......

Now, since there isn't much else to talk about: Why the :censored: did Arsenal have to sell this guy? He should NEVER have been sold:

viera.jpg

U2Man said:

:wink:
Well, he's here, and yes, he's keeping a low profile, we all know Sicy's sword and what she threatened to do with it......:hmm: considering changing my Avatar......

Now, since there isn't much else to talk about: Why the :censored: did Arsenal have to sell this guy? He should NEVER have been sold:

viera.jpg

His heart was not in the club as it once was..he gave a good many years to Arsenal just time to move on i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom